The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Etern Tardor > The Edge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 286 (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Izar has kept Etern Tardor trapped in the void for generations, and as such this place has started to become more of a large land mass than a world, as there is way to walk straight across the land and end up where you started. You would only end up walking straight into the empty blackness of the void, with only Izar being able to fetch you out of it.

message 2: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui form slowly walked out of the void and onto the landmass known as Etern Tardor. With both prisoners still in hand she started to walk, for once not bothering to see if her siblings were under her. Seeing her disregard for them most of her siblings decided to leave her alone.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ | 1158 comments Mod
"Buibui? Are you okay Buibui?" Endre asked running after her while being careful not to get caught under her feet. Veera was being dragged along by a group of spiders. There was genuine very worried concern in Endre's voice and an obvious pain for the mass lost of their siblings. He sounded almost broken.

message 4: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments Iskaar sobbed, his limbs feeling all antsy and needley. He still couldn't move them. "Val? Vee? Vlad?" he called, not knowing where they were. Were they okay?"

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Iskaar" Valentine called out hearing him. She could almost see him.

message 6: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui stopped. "It's these things," She said before slightly releasing Iskaar from her grip and instead dangling him from the shirt she was lightly pinching. She shook him slightly, like a toy. "They killed our family!"

Endre was shaking slightly he didn't know what to do so he did the only thing a couple of months old spider knew how to do. "Moooom!" He cried out like a child who had been bullied on the playground hoping for Izar to come and hear him and make these wretched little creatures pay for killing their precious brothers and sisters.

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments The boy screamed, closing his eyes tight. He screamed for his mom and dad.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Iskaar!" Valentine screamed, now fearing for her brother's life.

message 10: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Izar's form slowly started to form at the summons of her favorite child. As she started to form Buibui took her anger out a different way, she tossed the small child into her mouth, pushing her tongue against the roof of her mouth to trap him there in an attempt to scar him as much as he scared her. Although, she had no intention yo eat him, instead she only need a free hand so she could spin enough web to stick the two prisoners to.

"These horrible people," Endre whimpered. "They killed hundreds of our siblings," he cried out. The smaller spiders were helping Buibui to spin the web as well as make a place for their own prisoner. "Mama, I couldn't protect everyone," he said quietly looking like he might cry. Endre was mean at time, a smart ass, but he was still basically a little kid.

message 12: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments Iskaar screamed more loudly than he ever had before. "Mummy! Daddy! VLAAD!" he wailed and shrieked.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Valentine screamed, tears falling fast. "Please! don't hurt him!" She cried

message 14: by Rock (last edited Jul 20, 2016 01:35PM) (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui's giant butt produced giant sticky web. She pulled out what was just a little web for her, but it was more than enough for her prisoners. She spit the young boy onto the sticky web, no sympathy for him.

"Awww my poor children," Izar said, wrapping each one in a small part of her void. It was a way to hug all of them. "The world out there is harsh and I'm sorry for sending you out there, but Mommy and Daddy really need your help. You'll come to understand that much death will come to you in the future, but you need to stay strong. If you want though I could talk leo into allowing you to keep these three for your own revenge. Just keep in mind this is something I will only do once, if you think it will give you peace of mind," She said.

Endre looked over to Buibui. "It's your choice Bui. You captured two of them, we only got one," he said offering his sister the choice to do with the three.

message 16: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments "They are of no use to anyone," Buibui said with a frown. She casual tossed the kid back into her mouth and swallowed him in front of his family. She then did the same with the other two, a quick bite and they were devoured, there lives no more.

(( This post is a joke in case you're using the app and can't see it being crossed out.))

message 17: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments Iskaar was slobbered on, paralyzed, and glued to a web. He kept screaming for his mother, eventually his cries dulling to a low sob.

message 18: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui had no use for them, but for the sake of the plot she said, "I would like to get rid of them." She started to feel a bit sorry for the murderus thing. How the tables had turned.

Izar dipped her head. "Very well, if you ever need something else from mommy, go ahead and asked," she said, bowing.

message 19: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( I never thought I'd be rping a giant spider woman.))

"Love you mama," Endre said.

((Never thought I would RP a spider in general))

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments "If you kill us," Iskaar shouted, trying to save his family, "Then all your spiders died so you could murder children! How pathetic is that?!" He was still sobbing, but was not in the mood to be a little ball of fluff and light.

message 22: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments "I'll see you all later, my sweets," Izar said with a bow as she disappeared.

Buibui then stuck the other two prisoners to her web and rose them up to her gigantic face to get a good look at them. She was clearly not happy with them.

message 23: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui frowned at the smallest one. "And you'll just be a snack to me. You and your siblings wouldn't even make me full," she growled.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Valentine's breath was shaky. She had killed few spiders and only those few to try and protect her siblings. But this whole thing was hard on her. She needed a knife...

message 25: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments "But then that's an awful trade," he reasoned, "You lose your family out of spite so you can eat the young of another species," he said, "You should put us to better use!" Life. Oh, please, sweet life.

Veera was terrified. She wasn't sure if Is's barganing was going to save them or get them killed faster. She supposed either way it would be better than suffering slowly...

Endre glared at them. "What do we do with them Bui," he said using his most affectionate nickname for his sister. Endre didn't give him siblings nicknames like ever. But Bui was his exception to just about every rule. And after watching some many of their siblings expire he was feeling mighty unstable.

message 27: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments "I don't know Dredre. I have no use for him, he looks weak and tasted sweet when I stuck him in my mouth," she said with a shrug before tossing the cripple back in her mouth. She slowly moved the boy across her tongue, savoring him while also letting her other two captured prisoners to dangle outside her mouth attached to the sticky web. She gave her brother a sadistic look as she slowly tasted the small boy. She slowly started to slurp up the web, bringing the next captor to her mouth.

Endre laughed as Veera screamed. "I want to hunt the fourth one," he snarled dementedly thinking back to the fourth child who had tried to shot his Buibui.

message 29: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Good, he gets the emotional trauma while they get the physical.))

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Valentine was terrified. This was all together worse than years of abuse.

message 31: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Buibui had tried to speak, but found it hard to with the flailing child in her mouth, so she just swallowed him. This didn't solve her problem as now the next prisoner was in her mouth. With a rumbling chuckle she gave the next prisoner the full tour of her mouth, under tongue and all before sending it down the hatch as well, which brought the last one right to her lips. Smiling she slurped them in, this time becoming rough with the last one tossing and beating them across her mouth like some hard candy before she attempted to swallow this one as well. But as the end of the web slipped into the depths of her mouth she grabbed it. Holding it there for a moment she slowly brought the thick web out of her mouth, brining her three prisoners out of her throat and a safe distance from the stomach acid that had so hungrily called for them. "I suppose these three would be used better as bait rather than a snack," she sighed disappointedly, even though she secretly hoped she had scared them to death with her little trick.

(( I'm sorry if that was controlling o.o))

message 32: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Oh, hi ilsa, you posted...))

message 33: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments ((Sokay, deleted))

message 34: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Sorry 3:>))

message 35: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments The little kid had been dipped in acid, and hung limp at the end of the thread, groaning and dripping. His skin was painfully tingly.

Veera was shaking like a freaking leaf at this point.

((When is rescue gonna finally wander in? Cus if there's sunlight here I'm thinking about Onfeo and Idril coming in to save the poor cinnamon rolls))

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Valentine coughed a little before going completely limp. She ached and was all gross.

message 38: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments That shut him up. Buibui chuckled and ungraciously dropped them on the ground. Not had bent down enough so the fall wouldn't break anything, but it probably still hurt. "I had my fun with them, I'll let you decide brither," she said.

message 39: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) And Then The Fourth One Came out of nowhere and rko'ed everything

(Also joke)

message 40: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments ((RKO RKO RANDY ORTON WITH THE RKO!

message 41: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD)

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments Iskaar fell, crumpling in a heap. He pulled his legs to his face and curled up, hiding.

message 43: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Astra? Night?))

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Valentine is out for the count. As in she's unconscious ))

message 45: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Oh o.o night? ))

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Haven't seen Night in awhile))

((I'm sorry. I just passed the f*** out for three hours!))

message 48: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments ((Go ahead and post night.))

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments .

message 50: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments With a large thud Buibui rested her spider body down onto the ground. She looked between her brother and her prisoners, wondering what they were going to do.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6