WW1 Centenary Bookclub discussion

Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments Mod
I have compiled a list of potential title recommendations to read once this bookclub commences in the Autumn. Please feel free to vote and add more titles which you think are relevant to World War 1.

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

message 2: by John (new)

John R Amanda wrote: "I have compiled a list of potential title recommendations to read once this bookclub commences in the Autumn. Please feel free to vote and add more titles which you think are relevant to World War ..."

Hi Amanda, is the club ready to commence? My vote's in.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments Mod
John wrote: "Amanda wrote: "I have compiled a list of potential title recommendations to read once this bookclub commences in the Autumn. Please feel free to vote and add more titles which you think are relevan..."

Hi John, I stalled the group for a year sorry. Now proposing to start this September. Just about to put up a video announcing it.

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Capets (andrewcapets) | 1 comments Good War, Great Men. 313th Machine Gun Battalion of World War I by Andrew Capets Good War, Great Men.: 313th Machine Gun Battalion of World War I
I appreciate the interest you all have in the Great War, and I would humbly ask you to check out my new book called "Good War, Great Men." I reduced the Kindle price to $0.99 in hopes that the members of this group would consider reading the book and giving me feedback on the writing as well as the events found within the pages. I've researched this one battalion for over 10 years. The writings of these men just had to be made available for others to read. I truly hope you enjoy their prose as much as I enjoyed researching their stories.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Andrew Capets Andrew Capets

message 5: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Walker (jkwalkerauthor) I'd like to propose my books for the list. The first two books of my "Sweet Wine of Youth" World War I trilogy are out. The first volume,
None of Us the Same (Sweet Wine of Youth, #1) by Jeffrey K. Walker has won an indieBRAG Medallion, was a finalist for the Independent Author Network's Book of the Year in historical fiction, and has a 4.8 average rating on Amazon.
Book 2 of my trilogy launched today. Truly Are the Free (Sweet Wine of Youth, #2) by Jeffrey K. Walker