Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: FIRE AND FANGS #1 (PNR/UF)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josephine (last edited Jun 14, 2016 09:58PM) (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments description

I am planning to offer all the books in my series, one every two weeks to readers who would like to review it for free on Amazon and Goodreads. Just leave your email address and your preferred format (PDF, MOBI or EPUB).

10 copies available and will be due by 27/6/16

Fire and Fangs (Blood and Flames, #1) by Josephine McNabb
No one knows that they are living alongside the creatures that horror stories are made of...
Danni Malone grew up fighting monsters and catching rogues. She keeps her powers hidden and is desperate to live a normal life with her boyfriend Greg.
Keri Jenkins joined the Paranormal Division of the Government after a horrific incident that left her orphaned.
Both of these women are thrown together to catch the person trying to kill the influential Vampire Nest Master Damon. They move in with him and pose as his new security, dealing with threats and assassination attempts.
Will they catch the would-be-killer in time?
Will they be able to save the supernatural community from disaster?
Or will these women lose everything?

message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi Josephine!

Your book will gather more reviewers if you post a LARGE copy of your book cover. I have how-to directions at the bottom of the instructions post. Just keep scrolling to the BOTTOM of the page.

Instructions: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments I'd like to review:
amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie | 5 comments I would love to review! I would prefer a pdf.
katie.d101@yahoo.com

message 5: by Patti (new)

Patti | 15 comments I would love to review this book. Mobi please. Ashley6md@aol.com

message 6: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent everyone an email :)

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 18 comments Hello. If you still need reviews, I'd love to participate. Can you please send a mobi to mls90@humboldt.edu?

message 8: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent you an email Michelle :)

message 9: by Patti (new)

Patti | 15 comments Just posted a review on Goodreads.

message 10: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Thank you for your review Patti! Sent you an e-mail David. :)

message 11: by Henriette (new)

Henriette Nielsen | 32 comments I would love to review your book :-) kule.henriette@gmail.com

message 12: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent you an e-mail Henriette :)

message 13: by Arpita (new)

Arpita (appe22) | 9 comments plz send me a pdf at phatakav1998@gmail.com . I will be honored to review it.

message 14: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent you an e-mail Arpita :)

message 15: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Gonzales (sherrygonzales) | 7 comments If you have anymore books you call let people review I'd love to read it! I can get it read pretty quick too have nothing to read so far this weekend :) if so I'm at calamss@yahoo.com and epub would be great!
Thx

message 17: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent you an email Sherry. Thank you so much for the amazing reviews Michelle! I'm so glad you enjoyed them! :)

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire | 56 comments Hi... I would like to review if you have any spaces left. Can you send me a mobi copy to miculawitch1@aol.com?

message 19: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent you an email Claire (Sorry for taking so long!)

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments It was awesome, just waiting on book 2!!!!!!

See my review links below, thank you:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/RM022DW...

message 22: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated down into the ARICHIVE folder to collect reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us!