The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Around Town > Cinemax

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Theater/ the movies))

message 2: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan followed him in throuh the door holding his hand smiling. They. walked over to the counter to buy tickets.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane smiles bak at Rowan and purchases their tickets. "You want popcorn, candy, and comes babe?" He asks.

message 4: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan smiled, "Well candy would be cool with soda, but I don't want you to buy everything," She said feeling bad. "I don't want to be the girl that always depends on the guy to always pays for everything."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane chuckles and kisses Rowan's cheek "Don't feel bad babe, I feel bad when I can't pay for things for you." He admits.

message 6: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan smiled, "Fine," She laughed lightly holding his hand. She walked with him into the small line for their snacks.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane chuckles and kisses temple "Thank you babe." He says, "What would you like?" He asks.

message 8: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) "Um. I would like Skittles," She smirked looking up at him. They were second to the front, their was only one person in front of them then they could buy their candy. "And Dr. Pepper," She smiled. She pulled his hands up kissing his hand softly.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane chuckles and nods, kissing Rowan's temple "I love you too babe." He replies, then gets their stuff and pays.

message 10: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan smirked, she took her skittles and soda. She looked at him, "I love you too," She laughed lightly following next to him to their movie.

message 11: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane chuckles and smiles as they walk to their movie. He kisses her cheek as they sit.

message 12: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan smiled, she was so happy with Zane as she sat next to him. Their were a few people, but not so much that it was packed. Which she liked, cause they didn't have to have people in her way when she watched movies.

message 13: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane smiles back and sits with Rowan. He loved how they could always tease each other, and how loving they were.

message 14: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan looked at him, "This will be awesome," She smirked laying her head on his shoulder. She loved being with him.

message 15: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane chuckles and nods, stroking Rowan's hair. "Yes it will be babe." He agrees, then turns to watch the movie.

message 16: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan smiled, she watched the movie. She still laid her head on his shoulder, she was having a nice time with him.

message 17: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane smiles and kisses Rowan's temple as they watch the movie. This was nice, watching the movie with her.

message 18: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan smiled leaning into him as she watched the movie, the room darkened as they sat there. She loved being with Zane, she was having so much fun.

message 19: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane watches the movie happily with Rowan.((skip?))

message 20: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) (Yes)

Rowan stood up with Zane, after the movie. She smirked pulling Zane up giggling. "That was good," She said kissing his cheek.

message 21: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane laughs and stands up "Yes it was a good movie." He agrees.

message 22: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan smiled, she followed him out of the room after throwing trash away. She held his hand walking next to him out the door of the movie theaters.

message 23: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane smiles and leads Rowan out. "So, where to next babe?" He asks.

message 24: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) "I have no clue," She laughed. Which was cut short from yawning, she stretched a little. She followed him to his car feeling sore from sitting there in the theater.

message 25: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane chuckles "Lets go home and get some sleep babe." He suggests, climbing into his car with Rowan.

message 26: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Rowan laughed lightly, "Okay," She nodded. "To your house then my apartment after we rest, cause i need to see my brother."

message 27: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Zane nods and chuckles, "Of course babe:" he drives home. ((Post there?))

message 28: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) (Yes. gtg.)

message 29: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Me too...))