Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Barren's chamber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 195 (195 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Walks in and sits on bed* Finally! My own. Room.
*Sets up traps with remote*
-*Rug trap door*
-*Other stuff*

*Lays down and sleeps!*

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Wakes up*

*Practices yodeling*
YODA LAY HEE HUU!
YODA LAY HEEEEEEEE HUUUU!
YADA LOODLE ODDLE ODDLE EE OOOO!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments ((is this your private room? 'looks around' or should Ieave?
Personality: LEAVE! LEAVE!
Me: Oh hush up! Okay I will go. It popped up on my notifications bar and I was curious. Bye))

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments ()Only private when I say so. But yes. My room. Just knock. See ya lata!()

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Yay!
'walks in'
Personality: 'follows' I'm with her.
Me: so what was ur question?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: 'runs over to Barren's personality and jumps on him'
Me: 'shakes head' That was my question. 'smiles'
Personality: Yeah right. 'continues to annoy Barren's personality'
Me: 'chuckles' Don't listen to her. She's delusional.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: 'hides behind Dominique'
Me: 'pats personality's head'

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Personality: *Bolts upright* BARREN GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL DISTRACT THEM AS LONG AS I CAN! *Continues to act stupid and wards off Dominique's Personality*

Me: *Looks over and rolls eyes* I think he had a nightmare...What was your real question? You know I had a question until after you said you had one. *Grins, crosses arms and looks smart*

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Peeks through door hole* Nope. *Opens trap door rug under Tyler's feet* Bye *Waves*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: 'looks at Barren's personality' I think he's lost his marbles.
Me: 'gives a musical laugh' You might be right but be nice.
Personality: Wasn't I being nice just then? I was telling him that he has something wrong with his head.
Me: 'slaps personality. looks at Barren' I don't know what you're talking about. 'Grins mischievously'
Personality: Oh boy. Kill me now.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *Ty Drops through trap door*

Achilles "Barren."
Lonnigan "What is your problem"
Kilkenny "can we come in?"
Shade"do it again."

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Personality: *Keels over and dies revealing another personality behind him*

Personality: *Steps over dead personality* That was an imposter....He captured me and tied me up ya know?...But I escaped.

Me: *Looks confused* Really....?

Personality: *Looks offended* You don't know your own personality when you see him?! *Looks at dead personality* Or when you don't see him...

Me: *Laughs* Hello..I guess. *Turns back towards Dominque* Don't know what I'm talking about? Hmm...alright then by! *Points to the door with a grin*

Personality: *Chuckles*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: Oh, crap. No, no, no! I, um, hehe.
Personality. 'stares at dead personality' Why did you have to die?! Now u left me with this annoying piece of-
Me: PERSONALITY!
Personality: 'looks innocent' what?
Me: That is the last straw! Go to the corner!
Personality: 'smirks' Fine.
Me: Now where were we, Barren?

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Personality: *Punches Dominique's personality* Oops...sorry. You said I was annoying so I was trying something else...not sure what defines annoying in your vocabulary. So I'll try until I get it right!

Me: *Groans* You're hurtin for certain now personality.....big mistake.

Personality: Whips head towards Barren* Call me personality...without the ality.....Da names Person.

Me: O...k... *Looks at Dominque* I believe you were about to ask a question. *Grins*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: 'gives a quick uppercut to Barren's personality'
Me: Oh, crap. No you've done it. Did I mention that she knows how to fight? Really well
Personality: Damn straight. 'looks at Barren's personality' Touch me again and see what happens. 'growls'
Me: Sorry, she's been very...off lately. You ask your question first.
Personality: Like he's really goin to do that.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Personality: *Backflips and dodges Dominique's personality's punch* I just so happen to have...*Pretends too think* Oh yeah...A 3 year degree black belt in taekwondo. *Grins and jumps over Dominique's personality. Trips her*

Me: This isn't going to go well...

Personality: Well not for her at least.

Me: *Lowers cage over them both* There. Keep the fighting confined.

Personality: Let me out! *Chews on metal bars crazily* I hate enclosed spaces!

Me: *Ignores personality. Looks to Dominique* I already asked. Haha. Do you remember what the question was? Or am I just too good?

Personality: *Grumbles* You're far from Good.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: 'watches as Barren puts cage over. Takes a match out and sets Barren's personality on fire'
Me: I also forgot to mention that she likes to play with fire.
Personality: BURN,BABY, BURN! BAHAHAHAHA
Me: Oh,sh-
Personality: Hey now, stop ruining my moment of evil.
Me: 'slaps forehead' I'm sorry, Barren. She doesn't know when to stop. I forgot your question. 'smiles innocently'
Personality: 'mutters' Liar.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Personality: *Yelps. Turns to goo and slides out of cage reforming again* Hahahaha *Points to Dominique's personality and laughs*

Me: Wow...such a boaster.

Personality: At least I'm going Eassy. *Smirks*

Me: Pfft uh huh sure you a-
Personality: *Glares at Barren*

Me: *Gulps* Yes. Yes you're going easy.

Personality: *Smiles*

Me: Anywayz. My questions had to do with Anime. Remember now?

Personality: No I do not. *Scratches chin*

Me: Aye Karumba. *Smacks forehead*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: Neat trick, but I can do better. Ya see my human is a Queen and she has all sorts of powers. So guess what that means? 'turns into a shadow and slips through bars'
Me: I told you not to tell anyone!
Personality: Couldn't help it.... 'adds sarcastically' Your Majesty.
Me: 'chuckles nervously' Right just forget that conversation you just heard....What do you want to know about anime?
Personality: 'watches Barrens Personality intently'

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Personality: I'm tired. I want a real challenge. *Yawns. Walks towards Barren and disappears into him*

Me: Well...now that that's over. Never mind about Anime. What was your question? Plez tell me? *Eyes Dominique's personality*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: Don't tell him. You can't ask him anyway. 'looks at Barren' Well if his personality is gone then I'm goin to. 'disappears inside Dominique'
Me: Nevermind I guess. 'walks around room'

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: 'sighs sadly' Well I have to go. We'll talk later. Bye.
'walks out door'

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Waves* Byeee.

Personality: *Comes out* Oh good. Peace and quiet!

Me: Shut up. I'm not in the mood. *Plops on bed and sleeps*

Personality: *Grumbles* Fine. Mr. Grumpy pants. *Leaves to go and explore*

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Wakes up* Oh hi! You know I wouldn't have used any traps on you.....well....maybe...

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Hey you have your own chamber. It marked 'King & Queens chamber.' I need Privacy...and sleep.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments 'Knocks on door'
Muffled voice of personality: hello?
Me: shut up!

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Evan you can't sleep here. *Whines* Itz myyy roooom. And your the queen.

Unless I get to go sleep in your chamber. Then you can sleep here!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments 'steps through door. Personality follows'
Me: Interesting
Personality: Did this place get bigger?
Me: I think that's just you.
Personality: I'M GETTING SMALLER?!!!
Me: Your brain is, but not you. 'mutters' sadly...
Personality: Alright, peabrain
Me: I know that's what you are, but what am I?
Personality: A pain in my butt. That's what.
Me: I don't think you have a butt.....
Personality: What?! Yes I do! Look! 'looks behind'
Me: Nevermind.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: This place is so empty.
Me: Thank you for stating the obvious, Watson.
Personality: Anytime Holmes.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: I thought he was here.
Personality: You think a lot of things abo-
Me: Shut up and focus please.... I don't like this. It's so empty.
Personality: Now who's the obvious one.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: What should we do? Should we wait?
Personality: Lets go through his room. 'walks towards dresser'
Me: 'tries to shout whisper' PERSONALITY! GET BACK HERE! IF YOU DON'T I SWEAR I'LL-
Personality: You'll what? Hmm? I'm a part of you. You can't hurt me without hurting yourself.
Me: 'growls' I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it.
Personality: 'smirks'
Me: 'grabs personality and shoves into a closet' There. I'll deal with you later.
Personality: 'muffled voice' HE HAS ICECREAM IN HERE!
Me: Oh crap.
Personality: 'goes crazy in closet'
Me: 'pushes against closet to keep it closed'

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: 'starts banging against the door'
Me: BARREN!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Personality: ICECREAM! ICECREAM!! ICECREAM!!!
Me: Why did he have icecream in his closet? Why not in a refrigerator under his bed like normal people do?!
Personality: 'stops' You keep your icecream under your bed? THE ONE PLACE I DIDN'T LOOK!
Me: Why do you think that was?!

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Me: *Walks in* Helll *Looks up and drops groceries* Oh *Mouth falls open*

Personality: Heyo Barren! I invited them.

Me: 'Them?' *Only see's Dominique*

Personality: Yah. Them. *Opens closet door revealing Dominique's once creamed personality*

Me: *Faints*

Personality: *Sinister chuckle* Oh well! *Jumps into closet and joins in ice cream eating. Fall asleep*

message 44: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
*comes in and kills barren.*
*leaves*

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Me: *Staggers back, hand to bloody chest, and falls on bed. Dead*

Personality: *Rejoices* Hey. He's in peace. Sleeping. On a bed. Its what he would have wanted. *Disappears in Barren*

message 46: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
i knew it.
here at your service.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments *Sits on bed* Well....I'm going to sleep so.....Because I like sleeping...I guess I could delay that...but don't you have your own Chamber?................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Not that I mind.

« previous 1 3 4