Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Roleplay > Forest of Death

Comments Showing 1-50 of 276 (276 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal ran into the depth of the forest, holding his jacket to his body. He glanced behind him as he ran, dodging the tree's and jumping over logs. Jamal jumped as an arrow whizzed past his head and sunk into a tree. He grabbed the arrow and placed a foot on the tree, pulling hard, and finally getting. He continued his run making the mistake of watching behind him, more than in front of him.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal had just looked in front of him when everything spun and he found himself on the ground, his head banged against a small rock. Jamal ignored the pain and growled back at her. "What are you doing girl." He asked as he eyed the knife. "You'll only kill me just to get yourself killed." He tried to look behind him as the noise grew louder. "Quickly I must leave!" He spoke his voice thrummed in his throat, as he started to worry.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal walked with her reluctantly seeing he had no choice, well he did, but that meant dying. His body was pushed against the rock and he watched as some of the creatures ran right past them from the rock. He frowned and gave a sneer at her. "Lady I been trying to get out of this forest for over a year. There ain't no leaving it. It's a miracle I'm still alive." He thought about and figured maybe death wasn't the worst decision. There seemed to be nothing but pain in the life he had, and death would only put that pain away. "So then kill me." He said spreading his arms to his side, waiting and watching.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal acted cool, though he was very scared and relieved when she didn't do it. He glanced out from behind the rock and to his surprise there was a single arrow flying in the air. He chuckled because he knew it was going to miss him by a mile. He glanced behind him and his mouth opened. The arrow was going to hit the girl in the back. He hesitated but found himself running towards the arrow. It was a couple feet away and he jumped, intending to catch the arrow. He turned his hand and the arrow slid through his hand, causing a major deep scratch. He caught the tail of it and dropped it as he knelt on the ground looking at his bleeding hand.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal tensed up and grunted yanking his hand back at the rip of the arrow. "I don't need your help. I've had worse. I've lived in this forest for a year. And survived on my own for longer than that." He got up and started walking away, shaking the blood from his hand. His hand burned and stung but he tried not to pay any mind to it, at least until he was out of sight from prying eyes, where he could let his emotions go.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal winced and took his hand away. "You can't force me at all. No one can." He stood up and took a step backwards. "I've been on my own my whole life. No one there for me. No one to take care of me. So. Why should it start now?" He asked stubbornly, his eyes deep and evil. He was about to turn around but decided to wait for her answer, hoping to hear the sound of her giving up on him. Its all he ever heard. All he was used too.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal frowned when she stepped closer and he backed up. "No." Was all he said, before turning around. "What's the reason for caring anyways. I'll be stuck in this damn forest for the rest of my life, just going to get hurt over and over again." He had always wanted someone to care for him. Now he was finally given a chance, but since he had been regretted for so long this just felt...unusual to him. Uncomfortable. He had never experienced that feeling before. The feeling to have someone care for him, and he didn't want anyone to know. It was too late.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments ()And he didn't want to anymore*()

Jamal glanced behind him and sighed. He walked on making sure to look ahead of him this time. He didn't go very far before his eyes started to blur, and years slid down from the pain, and somewhat from the feeling he knew he was only ever going to be alone. Eventually his legs gave out and he dropped to his knee's, then fell on his side as he passed out, then hearing grumbles and heavy footsteps drawing near, before he actually passed out.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal didn't move nor murmur. He stayed in one place, blacked out as his hand bled.

The voices and footsteps came closer. They stopped upon seeing a man who seemed to be dead or unconscious. There were 2 regular sized creatures with noses pierced, followed by 2 ogres.
"Hun...gry!" A ogres voice boomed loud and deep. The little men nodded and dragged him away, to have for a snack.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments The ogres sniffed the air and smelled something, but took it as the boy they had. It smelled different, but they wee hungry and wee in a hurry to eat. The by lay limp in the two smaller creatures arms, where they carried him by the arms and legs. They approached their camp and started a fire, planning to roast the boy before eating. They set Jamal down by a ogres gigantic foot who kept a watchful on him while the fire was being prepared.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments The Ogres angered easily and started to run after Kayla. They were slowly and eventually lost Kayla after tons of thumping and tree falls.

Jamal started to stir in the air as Kayla carried him away, his hand bleeding once more and his head throbbing.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal woke 10 minutes later with a jerk and sat up fast. He looked around and upon seeing Kayla he jumped up and walked backwards. "You again?" He snarled, only then noticing the 'No pain' in his hand. "H-How?" He asked slowly looking towards her with a look of curiosity.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal shook his head slowly and held his wrist looking at his hand. He backed away slowly turning his back towards the entrance of the cave and walking out, not wanting to have to anything with this girl.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal stopped in his tracks. "What?" He called back. His look turned to that of curiosity again. She seemed scared. Alone. It all showed in her voice.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal looked at her and cocked his head slightly. "Why?" He asked his voice calmer now. He really didn't want to stay. This made him uncomfortable. He had never talked much with other people, and he didn't think he was doing good. He had always lived alone. Never loved. Never been loved. He wondered if she only wanted him to stay just to kill him when he least expected it.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal knew he was leaving after that. ...I can't tell you why. She couldn't tell him because she was going to kill him. Or torture him. How could he think, even for the slightest moment that someone actually cared. He shook his head and turned around without a word, walking back into the forest.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal stood and looked back, then turning around. He watched her with curious eyes. It was clear she was sad, but he could not figure out why. He slid his back down a trunk of a tree and brought his knee's up as he watched her.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal stood up slowly and walked very carefully over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. He didn't say anything because he didn't know what to say in this kind of situation. He knelt in front of her with a hand on her shoulder.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal was taken by surprise when she acted hasty and pushed his hand away. He was only trying too help and do his best, but he guessed he couldn't do that right either. He couldn't do nothing right. He was destines to live alone forever. "I..um uhh...like 7 seconds." He managed to say sadly, and stood up. He drooped his head and turned around as he kicked a small pebble and started walking away, his hands shoved in his pockets.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments That was a question even he didn't know. Jamal kept walking but stopped for a moment outside the cave. He answered her question with a lazy, small sad shrug. He wasn't sure. All he knew was he was never going try and help anyone again. He didn't known why he had just tried to help her while she as crying. He was ok on his own. That's the he always was and always will be.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal whipped around to see her run away. He gave a half wave and started walking in the direction she went. He didn't know what he was going too do. Actually he did; Just live how he always lived. Alone. Survive.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments () Copycat -+,+- ()

Jamal kept walking in the direction the girl headed. He stopped at one point as he heard a crunch. He slipped behind a tree and peered around it. He saw the same girl he 'Conversed' with earlier, being picked up by someone, or something and drug away. He took a small breath and debated whether or not he should follow.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments () Hmhmm always.()

Jamal saw what happened and decided if he should just walk away. A fight started happening inside his head and he kept glancing back at her. Leave her. She meant nothing to you.
But she saved me!
You didn't ask her too she did it willingly!
But I still wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her!
Maybe that wouldn't have been a bad fate!
But maybe it will be a bad fate for her!
Who cares its not our problem!
It is too! We caused this!
No she caused it by saving you!
I scared her off!
She would have killed you anyways!
Maybe not!
STOP IT.....!

Jamal was on his knee's now his hands placed on either side of his head and pushing hard. He warily got up and peered out from where he was. After winning his own argument Jamal decided he was going to save her.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal peered around a small rock to see the girl tied to a rock. He stepped forward doing so carefully.
Wait what does she even mean to you?
Nothing.
Then why are you risking your life for her?
Because she did so for me.
Only to kill you herself.
Not true.
You don't even know her name!
I don't care.
Yes you do...

Jamal's head was going crazy, but he was semi used to all of this. He usually talked to himself in his head, since he had been in the forest for so long, he went crazy. Jamal ignored himself and cautiously stepped towards the girl, going crazy in his head. He touched the man on the shoulder and when he looked behind him Jamal slid past him on the other side. He then grabbed the club and yanked it out of the man's hand.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal clubbed the man in the face when he turned around and hurried to undo the girl's chains. He struggled but couldn't do it. He took a deep breath and stepped away. He slowly put his hand right through the chain, and when his hand came away, the chains fell to the floor with a thud.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal was silent for the longest time. He didn't know what to say. He only knew he was going crazy inside his head.
Yah, why did you do it?
I don't know.
Well you should!
But I don't...
For petes sake man you should have left her for dead!
Why?
She would have done so for you!
Well...
IT'S TOO LATE NOW IDIOT!

"I..They.." By 'They' He meant himself, inside his head. "Well we..I...I don't know..." He admitted and stood there blankly. What else was he supposed to say?

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal was taken aback by the hug. His laid limp at his sides before he pointed at her back and mouthed to no one, a confused expression covering her face. Did she just...When did I...How could it... He was only pointing at her back and mouthing those words, looking around as he spoke. Finally, he slowly placed a hand on her back and then another one, hugging her back. He needed a hug and he didn't care what she would do afterwardz, kill him or not, he still hugged her.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal looked down at her and stammered trying to find words as he was caught in a nervous position. "Well I uhh could if but you just, when umm..." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. He was acting so unlike himself. Usually he wasn't this open, and cut everybody off. "Sorry." He spoke softly, still looking at the ground.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal raised an eye brow and let it back down. "I have seen plenty. But most end up dead." He was glad he never let himself get too attached to someone, and that was only one of the many reasons. He suddenly realized what he was Doing and he looked down. He flinched away from her tensing up again, and eyeing her curiously.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal realized what he had said and reached a hand in front of him quickly, putting his hand palm up towards her. "Wait no I didn't mean. I don't kill them. Its just the way of the forest. Most everyone dies. I don't know how I manage to survive." He said slowly and took a step back as well, giving her the space she seemed to certain of waning at that moment.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments (I was going too! Hey watch this)

Jamal watched her go and threw up his hand yelling. "Fine! I would have killed you! Who needs you anyways! Hopefully you'll die before I get to you!" And he turned and walked the other way.

(Ta da!)

message 34: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (last edited Jun 20, 2016 02:31PM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 1120 comments Mod
Kavy walked into the forest, with her bow and quiver slung over her shoulder, and looked around.

message 36: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Kavy continued walk deeper into the forest, and saw a monster and a girl fighting. She stood there, watching them, and debating whether she should jump in and help the girl or not.

message 37: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Kavy ran to a nearby bush, and hid behind it, watching the girl and the monster.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal was as he walked through the forest, his hands in pocket and grumpily kicking up stones and sticks as he walked. Muttering to himself and going crazy inside his head.

message 39: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Kavy walked out from behind the bush. "Who are you?" she glared at him.

message 40: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Kavy pulled out her bow, and an arrow from her quiver and aimed it at the monster. "Back away!" she said.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal was having a huge conversation in his head, and he was getting a huge headache. Finally when he had enough, he fell to his knees, bringing his hands up to the side of his head, and yelled. It was a huge yell. A loud yell. So loud it rang throughout the forest and you could hear the crows squawking and leaving their perches from tree's within half of a mile.

message 42: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (last edited Jun 20, 2016 02:49PM) (new)

Kavy put her arrow back into her quiver, and slung her bow over her shoulder and ran after the girl.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal kept to his knee's and was breathing hard. He warily got up shaking his head and out a hand against a tree to lean on it.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal whipped around and growled at her, putting a hand to His head again. "And you care why?" He asked turning around, trying to get away from this girl who ran from him, and he started to walk away.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Jamal scoffed."Yeah you care. A lot. Thas why you ran away earlier. Because you care right?" He shoved her arms off and backed away.

message 46: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Kavy followed behind the girl, watching her and the boy.

message 47: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

"Hmm!!" Kavy bit the monster's hand, and elbowed it in the stomach.

message 48: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

"No!" Kavy pulled her bow out, and pulled an arrow out from her quiver, and aimed it at the monster, and shot it.

message 49: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

"No problem," Kavy smiled. "I'm Kavy."

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments (Wow. This get too hectic when Someone is gone. Isn't there like a rule that you can only repl after a sequence of 3? Like Meg comments. Then she can't comment again until I comment, then Kavy, Then monster. And t works that way for everyone.)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6