What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fiction- girl murdered on holiday with friends in Ibiza

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hollie (new)

Hollie | 1 comments YA fiction about a girl murdered while on holiday with her friends in Ibiza (i think). there were about 7 of them and at the end its revealed (spoiler) that her best friend killed her because she slept with her boyfriend. i cant remember names or author etc. also there was a creepy guy who sold both the best friend and the murdered girl bracelets and he was a suspect for a while.
thank you !! pls help

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Maybe, Cruel Summer Cruel Summer by James Dawson by James Dawson?

How many years ago did you read this? Part of a series?
Time period story takes place?
Anything about the cover?
What country were you in when you read this book? Language?

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Another guess, different location, but seems like it's the same premise: Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted. Please only create one thread, otherwise you get suggestions in both and it gets really confusing.

In the other thread, Holly also suggested "Dangerous Girls."

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Hollie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Bren fall in love with the sea. | 284 comments It sounds exactly like Dangerous Girls. Everything you described happens, including bracelets.

message 8: by Irene (new)

Irene (eyereeen) | 38 comments This sounds just like Dangerous Girls but I believe it's in Aruba, not Ibiza. Otherwise it sounds exactly like it.

message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16920 comments Still out there, Hollie?