Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: DEFECTIVE, OUTCAST # 1 (Dystopian)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B. (last edited Jun 12, 2016 08:49PM) (new)

B. Austin (b-austin) | 6 comments description

In a society where rebels are unwanted, the Outcasts have their own underground world beneath the streets of New York City.

What type of society applies the word Defective to healthy young humans?

When Dante’s girlfriend vanishes like thousands of other Outcasts before her, he enlists the aid of friends to find her. They discover the shocking secret of what extreme the Commonwealth of Earth will go to ensure that Outcasts reform and obey the rules!

This is the first book in a new series. If interested, leave your email along with the format: PDF, .mobi, or .epub.

Number of review copies available: 10

DUE BY: August 1, 3016

Thanks!

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise Johnson (louka1975) | 28 comments I'd be happy to give it a go ePub or mobi please to louise.j1975@gmail.com

message 3: by B. (new)

B. Austin (b-austin) | 6 comments David wrote: "raymondcraft92@yahoo.com pdf file please look forward to reviewing"

I emailed you a book, David. I apologize for addressing you as Raymond.

message 4: by B. (new)

B. Austin (b-austin) | 6 comments Louise wrote: "I'd be happy to give it a go ePub or mobi please to louise.j1975@gmail.com"

Thanks. I sent you an email.

message 5: by B. (new)

B. Austin (b-austin) | 6 comments B. wrote: "David wrote: "raymondcraft92@yahoo.com pdf file please look forward to reviewing"

Thanks. I emailed you a book, David. I apologize for addressing you as Raymond."

message 6: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 5 comments I also would like to review this book. I would like a PDF.
katie.d101@yahoo.com

message 8: by B. (new)

B. Austin (b-austin) | 6 comments I'm doing one more pass through the book and then I'll mail it out to you, Katie.

Thanks.

B.

message 9: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated down into the ARICHIVE folder to collect reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us!

message 10: by B. (new)

B. Austin (b-austin) | 6 comments still OPEN

description
Defective