1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > [ stine and maddie ]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

maddie | 667 comments haaiiii

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Can you put the plot here so we have it to look at

maddie | 667 comments
Girl A is a college student, lively and helpful around the community and a kind soul, though she usually sticks to her art supplies. When she and her friends go on a trip to the beach, she gets more than what she bargained for. While out on the shore line at dawn sketching away, she looked up and noticed a fin kick up out of the water. Minutes after watch the dark waves, a mans head appeared. Girl A never believed in myths -- but she couldn't help but feel her curiosity spark. She stepped out into the water, the man waving towards her as if he were drowning. But that was far from possible. The further she went out, the closer he came to be. And then, when he was no more than thirty feet away, he disappeared underneath the waves. And then, so did she. Girl A was being dragged underneath the water, screaming as salt water filled her lungs. Teeth sunk into her neck, and then everything went dark. Boy A is a merman, whom often lures his captives out into the water and kills them. But with Girl A, he can't seem but be taken by her beauty. It is against the law to keep humans alive underneath the sea, but he defies the law and keeps her. Merpeople scarcely see one another, unless they look for others of their kind. Boy A feels it's safe to keep her with him, but when he starts to see more mermen and woman near his cave, he begins to worry and confides in a cecaelia, a sea-sorcerer, in hopes to turn Girl A into a mermaid, as Boy A has fallen hopelessly for the girl and feels he cannot keep her alive much longer. But this cecaelia finds Girl A intriguing and interesting as well. He agrees, but on certain terms. And it's not something Boy A is quite certain he's willing to risk.

— I'm Girl A, you're Boy A
— We can be as detailed as we want, no less than four sentences though.
— Must be okay with blood, gore, mild sexual themes, drinking and underwater drugs
— Activity, please!!

plot b(view spoiler)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Ok so detailed or simple characters?

maddie | 667 comments simple is easier so we can get started

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Alright you first I am on my phone so it will take me a while to make it.

maddie | 667 comments that's okay! i'll have her up pretty quick