Writing Alone, Writing Together: A Guide for Writers and Writing Groups Writing Alone, Writing Together discussion

Goodreads writing groups

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BLynne (new)

BLynne This is not about a specific book and I am just wanting to know if anyone is participating in any of the writing groups on Goodreads. If you are do you like the group and would you recommend it? I'm looking for a writing group to get involved with.
Thank you,
Brandi

message 2: by YoungEula (new)

YoungEula I too is in search of the writing groups. It would really help us in writing skills. There are many writing services such as thesis writing service, essay writing, etc. But i would like to write it by my own so that we can improve our writing skills. So i am in search of such writing groups where we can make use of it in a useful manner.

message 3: by Tysha (new)

Tysha Yes, Even i am searching for the writing group to get involved in it. I have surfed in Google and found lots of online services. But i wish to buy research proposal online. So I am want to the best one.

message 4: by Johnweekly (new)

Johnweekly Writing is very important task for all the students. There are many online website which helps the students in doing their academic task. Research proposal writing service.

message 5: by Neil (new)

Neil Wilston Dissertation writing is not an easy task.
dissertations writing service

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Malik Do you know how to write a dissertation or thesis?? Do you know how to prepare it? Do you know which is the best essay writing service?? To get replies for all, visit best dissertation writing service