Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Authors book all mixed up

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Olesen (christyolesen) | 3 comments I've checked all the help and can't find answers. Some of my books have disappeared from my profile and my 'books by...' page. Other books show three different books under editions. How do I get my missing books back and my other books straightened out?
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
I also wish to add books that I edited and published but are written by other authors (one is my deceased cousin and the other is my 94 yo mother).
Thanks.

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3620 comments Several of your books had been combined erroneously; I have separated them, and your list should look better now.

If you are still missing books, please let us know the ISBN (or ASIN if Kindle) and title, and we can take a look.

To add your name as contributor to a book that already exists in the Goodreads catalog, post a request here in the Librarian Group.

To add a new book to Goodreads, you can post a request, providing all the necessary information, or you can add it yourself following these instructions: Goodreads Authors Editing Books

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Olesen (christyolesen) | 3 comments Thanks! That was so weird. I'll have another book to add next week. I know how to do that part.