What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > All I remember is the epilogue->The hero and heroine are married and it is years later.They have a teenage daughter. A guy comes to pick her up at home and the hero sees him. Hero doesnt want the daughter to go with him because.....

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments Hello!
So as the title suggest, all I remember is the epilogue.

It is a romance book.

The hero and heroine are married and it is years later. They have a teenage daughter. A guy comes to pick her up in a car at her home and the hero sees him. Hero doesnt want the daughter to go with him because its his little girl and he doesnt trust teenage boys. The heroine thought is was funny and was trying to convince the hero that the boy is a good kid. He allowed her to leave but he was slightly grumpy about it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

message 2: by Reader (new)

Reader | 91 comments Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35105 comments Mod
Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds for Paula's suggestion.

message 4: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments Thanks I'm going to check if thats it

message 5: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments no thats not it

message 6: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 121 comments I'm not positive, since it's been a couple years since I read them ... but I vaguely remember an ending like that in one of Teresa Hill's books: Twelve Days by Teresa Hill or The Edge of Heaven (The McRaes, #2) by Teresa Hill

message 7: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments Thanks, im going to check

message 8: by RNDK (new)

RNDK | 25 comments Might this be the 3rd book in the Falling series by Jasinda Wilder.
Falling Under

"My little girl, Kylie, is all grown up. Seventeen, beautiful, and talented, just like her mother. And just like Nell, my daughter seems to have fallen for a bad boy, one with a lot of darkness and a lot of secrets."

message 9: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments No, thats not it.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Rae, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 11: by Monica (new)

Monica (marticles) | 162 comments Epilogue with the hero not wanting his teen daughter around a boy because the boy is a rough looking kid (goth) and the heroine laughing because hero was a rough gang member when they met:

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles.

*Sorry! Can’t post link.

message 12: by Rosa (new)