LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Random > Video game lovers?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 178 comments Does anyone here love Video Games?

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Chawgo (kchawgo) I'm addicted to them. Spend too many hours playing them but most games today have great plots and great characterisations. It is totally submersed form of entertainment.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 178 comments I love video games too, but I don't have a lot of them to play, I only have two games for my 3ds and I don't know a lot of good games that are free for my phone

message 4: by Annie Kaye (new)

Annie Kaye (akaye_47) | 9 comments I play Destiny on PS4 and Minecraft, Terraria, QuizUp, things like that. I might start playing Uncharted on PS4, too.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1 comments Annie wrote: "I play Destiny on PS4 and Minecraft, Terraria, QuizUp, things like that. I might start playing Uncharted on PS4, too."

I play QuizUp too!

message 6: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 85 comments I play a lot. Been on a survival horror rampage lately, completing several Resident Evil games to my satisfaction and completing one ending of Silent Hill

message 7: by Annie Kaye (new)

Annie Kaye (akaye_47) | 9 comments Bejeweled is really fun too.

message 8: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (dannelette) | 233 comments I am a Sims addict, try to play every day if I can

message 9: by Lumina (new)

Lumina | 5 comments Poppit is my favorite video game, along with Pearl's Peril and Connect 4.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) I have trouble getting into video games, I have a very specific taste. I'll only play a video game if it's from a fandom I like or if I really really really like the plot of it.

message 12: by J.N. (new)

J.N. Bedout (jndebedout) | 15 comments The Total War series of games (started with Shogun: Total War) are pretty fun to play.