Broken Prince (The Royals, #2) Broken Prince discussion

"Foolish Mistake"

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandis (last edited Jun 12, 2016 06:19PM) (new)

Mandis I quite enjoyed the first book of the series - although I did find the timing of the plot to be a bit rushed and the boys a bit over the top in their "hatred" of Ella - but I don't know that I'd call what Reed did a "foolish mistake." I'd say it was a severe slap in the face to both his dad and to Ella. Hopefully we will be given some justification for the situation, but I'm going to need some serious 'splaining before I'll cheer for forgiveness. Thoughts?

message 2: by Faelan (last edited Jul 20, 2016 01:26AM) (new)

Faelan I'm on the fence big time if I'm going to read this one.
I can handle a lot of things in books, but I absolute hate cheating.
For me, that chance that they can make Reed redeem himself in my eyes is microscopic.
Protecting family or not, it's still cheating.
And you always have a choice and Reed made his choice...
For this one I'm not hopping on the pre-order train but will be awaiting the reviews first. And not just the arc-reviews...

message 3: by Alexis (last edited Jul 20, 2016 12:22PM) (new) - added it

Alexis I agree. I hate cheating, the only way they could make him redeem himself is if it wasn't what it looked like and he didn't cheat on her because I believe once a cheater, always a cheater.

Tarsis Alexis wrote: "I agree. I hate cheating, the only way they could make him redeem himself is if it wasn't what it looked like and he didn't cheat on her because I believe once a cheater, always a cheater."

I agree. Also,
As it is justifiable to want to hurt your dad with something like that?