The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Vernos > The Coast(Watelma Region)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ | 1158 comments Mod
The Coast is the land which mostly belongs to the Kree who tend to avoid the other two races of the Watelma Region.

Ryuu strode along the coast in his human form in order to make people not think much of him. Most would assume him to be a Kree. After all he acted enough like the solitary creatures to be mistaken as one.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra landed somewhere along the coast in dragon form before returning to normal form. She was on a mission and had come to Vernos after leaving Damian in Alkia's care

Ryuu noticed the other dragon land and curiously watched her. He didn't try to hide. After all he looked completely innocent and considering some of the Kree he could potentially be one. Nothing said he was a man eating rouge. Other than the stench...

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra walked along the coast considering the last mission Tyr had given her before he had died unexpectedly

"Why hello there stranger. What is a dragon doing on Vernos? For the most part Flora does her best to keep this place close under her guard and bar most visitors. Its safe to say almost none of us can leave," Ryuu said easily. He knew this land's history well so it was pretty easy to lie and make others believe him a Kree.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I received a mission to come here from one of the gods. Flora will be able to understand" Astra said

"What mission?" He questioned. He knew of a cult in the Watelma Region dedicated to a certain someone. Being a fellow follower he was slightly obligated to protect it. Just slightly. But that was enough to make him take an interest in this stranger.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "A mission from the last breaths of a dying god. To seak out the his murderer" Astra said

"Well I doubt you'll find one here. Watelma is a peaceful region. We farm and that's it. You might want to try Zulu or Lotta, but not us." He said with a innocent tilt of his head.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I was told to come to Vernos, the Watelma region. I will not let my god down" Astra said

"Why do you think your god was killed? Couldn't your god simply died of natural causes? And how is that god so certain of this region?" Ryuu perfectly put on an innocent face of curiosity. With a face like that it was hard to say he was asking too many questions as much as you could say he was just being curious.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "The even handed never lied. He knew when and where justice was due" Astra said, not wishing to actually say Tyr's name as it still hurt her from his death

message 14: by Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ (last edited Jun 13, 2016 02:54PM) (new)

Ryuu was able to made and educated guess as to who it was from that. So the just one finally kicked the bucket. Guess that makes things a little easier, he thought to himself without his thoughts ever displaying on his face. "Well then, I guess he must be right. In that case, I'll show you around!" He said grabbing her by the wrist with a massive smile. She didn't seem like a bad person at least. She would most likely kill any of the cultist if she found them, but it didn't seem like she would go around burning villages. She was still a god's pet thought, so Ryuu couldn't like her that much.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra was startled and surprised when he grabbed her wrist. Now, she could tell he was hiding something. his face held to much innocence. She'd have to pry to find out the truth. She would follow him around until she found what she needed. She wasn't going to kill anyone, just bring them forward to the gods to face justice.

"Come on!" He said leading her along. "The coast is beautiful isn't it," he said looking out at the ocean. He was genuinely serious about this. Ryuu truly wasn't a bad person. He was a poor soul who lost the only things good in his life and because twist thanks to dark corruption. Ryuu himself was actually a pretty kind soul and it showed in the marvel he held for the world around him.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It is" Astra said. She searched him for anything that might help her.

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Just realized it. Ryuu had a bad past and went to the dark side. Astra had a bad past and went to the light side))

((Oh my gosh. These two))

Ryuu paused for a moment. Estallia had loved the sea. For a moment his eyes were cloudy, haunted. He wondered if Estallia would approve of what he was doing. If she would be disappointed. His mind tried to tell him it was okay, but somewhere he knew that his precious baby sister would be ultimately disappointed with him. One single tear escaped his eyes before he shook his head. "I'm sorry. The sea just usually brings back, a lot of memories. Let's keep going shall we?"

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "We shall" Astra said. She noticed. So something bad had happened to him at some point. Maybe just maybe they could relate in that way

"Anywhere where do you want to go first? Got on any clues?" He asked trying to decide where to take the girl and how much she would know.

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "How about you choose" Astra said smiling. It was all an act of course

"I dunno," he said trying to think. So he did the next logical process of thought to his mind. He sat down on the rocks with his eyes closed and his head tilted back.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra watched carefully

"How about the fields? That's where almost everyone spends their time. Well, except for Kree. Solitary folk. you know how it is," He said with a small laugh. "We would have to keep going along to coast to meet more Kree. We could always do that though," he said.

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "The fields sound nice" Astra said smiling

"Alright, follow me," he said

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

((Could you post first?))

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((okay))

message 29: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments Draconis settled onto a large rocky area and began searching around certain he could detect the slight trace of a forgot magic tome.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mera was walking along the coast, taking a break from the halls of the cult of Tenderis

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments Draconis, thinking he found it, opened his maw and unleashed a blast of pure energy. the blasted caused a big explosion, shattering the rock and sending pieces flying in every direction. he shifted through the rubble, seeing if he had finally found the tome.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mera heard the explosion and quickly ran to investigate what it was

message 33: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments Draconis, having shifted the several tons of rubble aside, finally found the tome and sighed in relief, only to snarl in annoyance when he realized it wasn't the tome he was after. his snarl caused a nearby tree to go flying from the sheer force of it. he thought he heard someone nearby but wasn't quite sure as he thought how he could have been so mistaken.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mera dodged the flying tree and drew her dagger and soulblade. Who dares act in such a manner. She growled, jumping onto rocks, to get a better look

message 35: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments Draconis turned and saw the tiny figure. his massive size put him on a scale even some dragons found surprising, let alone the lesser , younger races that were dwarfed by even young dragons. Draconis snorted, although careful not to blow the small figure away with it. "what do you want?" he was careful to keep his voice low and whispery, by his standards, but to others it was like the booming of thunder overhead.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mera held a tall, stance that said she wasn't backing down. "Stop distrusting the peace! Leave this place alone!" She shouted, holding an authoritative tone that said she meant business

message 37: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments Draconis looked at her for a moment before simply turning around, his massive body easily blocking the sky as he turned his back to her. he mumbled to himself as he continued trying to figure out why he hadn't found the correct tome.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mera growled and got a running start before jumping onto his back

message 39: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments ((that might be difficult. he's huge, like bigger than a city skyscaper huge. but he could be sitting...))

Draconis felt something on his back and, annoyed, his his tail to grab whatever it was. he lifted his catch to better see it and scowled at the female. "normally i'd be more than happy having a female come to me, as it is i'm not in the mood for games. that blasted Seer told me i'd find the Necromancy Tome here but no, all i see is a Pyromancy Tome! blasted bugged-eyed witch! i'll scorch her to ashes when i see her again!" in his rage his voice boomed louder, causing the ground to shake with each word.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Mera has her ways))

Mera scowled and stuck her tongue out at him. "You aren't going to find any necromancy tomes out here," She said. Because the cult of tenderis was holding onto all of them

message 41: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments Draconis, enraged, opened his maw and unleashed pure energy out of it, filling the air with a burning smell similar to lightning but on a far larger scale. even after he finished the smell linger and silence fell upon the area. "blast that witch! i'll slaughter the whole kingdom for her treachery!" Draconis snarled, his eyes savage with rage. "That Tome holds the key needed to unlocking a very important spell! one that even the Magic God doesn't even know." Draconis paused though then mumbled, "although considering his level on insanity perhaps it's merely he doesn't remember it instead." he sighed, his anger momentarily lost.

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "What's so important about this spell?" Mera asked, wondering if it was anything the cult of Tenderis could use

message 43: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments "it's a spell that can supposedly give grant power of the souls of dead dragons. however it could be a trap which is why i'm out trying to find it. should a necromancer of evil intent get a hold of it....well one Dracolich is hard to kill." Draconis looked at her closely. "why the sudden interest? to whom to ye worship?" he filled the area with energy, making it appear filled with tension.

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Ah, no one in particular," Mera said, her soulblade returning to it's soul form. This would be useful information to give to Leo

message 45: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments Draconis smelled deceit and rumbled, "do not lie to me female, it has been many moons since mine last meal and , though i rarely ever do so, i'm not above eating liars. now speak thine allegiance or i shall extract it myself!" as he spoke the air filled with more energy, becoming hotter and hotter as the temperature increased.

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "My allegiance lies in the true god and ruler of this universe. Tenderis!" Mera snapped

message 47: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments "TENDERIS!?" his voice, at it's highest volume, caused the rock to crack beneath him in his rage. "that foul creature you claim allegiance to? better to work with a demon or one of the wicked Fae, at you can trust half of what they say!" with a contemptuous flick of his tail he sent her flying through the air. "begone from my presence! next time i shall kill thee!" with that he took to the air, knowing he had revealed something he shouldn't have.

((he really doesn't like Tenderis...))

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mera flipped in the air and landed on her feet. An inexpressive skill of her's. "There is nothing worth it in life but Tenderis!" She shouted, partially referring to the fact that she had lost her husband and son and the only comfort had been the darkness

message 49: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 90 comments ((he's gone. think i'll make a new character, one who is a servant of Tenderis's....))

message 50: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 2898 comments Mod
Valita came out of a small portal onto Vernosain waters in a small canoe. "This is it my child,we've finally arived," she said as she placed a hand on her enlarged womb to feel the sharp kick of her son within. "Now we just need to find the cult and our dreams will become realty." With that the leemen witch camd ashore and hoped onto the pebbled beach. "Now let's find the nearest town and see if we can find out the location of these spider followers," she continued before taking off into the pine forest before her.

« previous 1