School for the strange discussion

Before rp > Make a character

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 20 comments Mod
Make a character

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) I'll help:

Name:
Specialty power (Healing, Attack, Ice, Fire, Water, Nature, Electric, Light, Dark, Necromancer, Conjurer, Transmutator):
Description of face (Include hair):
Description of body (Clothes, and please no inappropriate parts):
Personality:
Faction (YinYang (Light and dark faction, Visantolous (The life faction), Excidious (Destructive), Guardines (The faction that cares for the elements etc):

I will assign the classes when I look at your characters. Featherflight, I will be in charge of this so you don't worry.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Name: Irena NightShade
Specialty power (Healing, Attack, Ice, Fire, Water, Nature, Electric, Light, Dark, Necromancer, Conjurer, Transmutator): Dark, she is strong in the dark magics and she can change herself into any animal she wants, but that animal will always have a black pelt.
Description of face (Include hair): Almond-shaped, icy blue eyes. Her long, straight, blond hair that is so light it's almost white, flows down from her head and all the way down to her waist. She sometimes wears it in a braid, and sometimes lets it flow.
Description of body (Clothes, and please no inappropriate parts): She wears a tight, but not uncomfortable black outfit including a black t-shirt, black leggings, and a small black skirt. Her whole outfit is designed for easy movement.
Personality: Light-dark sort of person. On her light side, she is kind, caring, helpful, and diligent. But anger her, and you see her dark side. Vengeful, manipulative, cunning, clever. She is always curious about the world around her and thinks deep thoughts. She spends most of her time in the library learning new things. She loves to chat with her friends about the things she'd learnt.
Faction (YinYang (Light and dark faction, Visantolous (The life faction), Excidious (Destructive), Guardines (The faction that cares for the elements etc): YinYang

(( You do not choose your own classes, I chose mine because I am the person who arranges classes and dorms ))
Classes
2. Manipulation of animals/humans
5. Special humans
6. Conjuring your inner animal
7. Spirituals
10. Fighting and warfare

Dorm
Balance-146

message 4: by Astra (last edited Jun 14, 2016 12:19PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Name: Stephanie Firestail
Specialty power: fire
Description of face:
description
Description of body: She is 5'6" and relatively flat, with a skinny but well built body shape.
~Clothes:
description
Personality: Stephenie is quite the cow-girl. She loves adventure
and having fun. She is very energetic. She is also sweet, kind and caring. She doesn't put up with bullies.
Faction: YinYang

Classes
3. Setting traps with magic
5. Special Talents
7. Spirituals
10. Fighting and warfare
11. History of magic

Dorm- Balance 145

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Casey McAllen:

1. Manipulation of elements
5. Special talents
8. Fortune telling
9. Herbs and healing

Dorm-Purity 101

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Stephanie Firestail:

5. Special Talents
7. Spirituals
10. Fighting and warfare
11. History of magic

Dorm- Balance 145

message 10: by Featherflight (new)

Ok sry I was gone thanks Prudentes for the help when I'm gone, I will approve them but, if I'm gome for more than two days the Prudentes can!

message 11: by Featherflight (last edited Jun 17, 2016 06:20PM) (new)

Name: Norie Millicent Broherson
Specialty power (Healing, Attack, Ice, Fire, Water, Nature, Electric, Light, Dark, Necromancer, Conjurer, Transmutator): electric, she can control the weather sometimes. But most of the time she just can creat a cloud, a small thunderstorm or move a few clouds to make the sun come out.
Description of face (Include hair):http://www.documentingreality.com/for...
Description of body (Clothes, and please no inappropriate parts):
Her top outfits- 1 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
2- http://women-outfits.com/wp-content/u...
Personality: she is just like her powers. She sometimes can be sunny, sometimes can be stormy. She likes being as popular as she is, but she likes to help whoever she can when she is in a good mood.
Faction (YinYang (Light and dark faction, Visantolous (The life faction), Excidious (Destructive), Guardines (The faction that cares for the elements etc): Guardines

message 12: by Featherflight (last edited Jun 20, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Name: Stella blossom Brotherson
Specialty power (Healing, Attack, Ice, Fire, Water, Nature, Electric, Light, Dark, Necromancer, Conjurer, Transmutator): fire. She can manipulate fire and create sparks
Description of face (Include hair):https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/4Pe...
Description of body (Clothes, and please no inappropriate parts): she likes to wear jean shorts and and a brightly coloured t shirt
Personality: she is courageous and fierce. She always gets her way and if she will fight for it. She likes to torture her older sis Norie, who finds her extremely annoying.
Faction (YinYang (Light and dark faction, Visantolous (The life faction), Excidious (Destructive), Guardines (The faction that cares for the elements etc): YingYang
She has a pet woodpecker

message 13: by FantomTiger (last edited Jun 20, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

FantomTiger | 6 comments Name:Alexis Paige debris
Specialty power: can summon spirits and control them. If it is dark she can sometimes make them very strong
Description of face: piercing green eyes and long dark brown hair
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Description of body: likes to wear jeans or leggings and darkly coloured T-shirts or striped sleeve shirts
Personality: can sometimes be aggressive and sometimes can be pleasant. When angry she wants peace and quiet and when happy she wants to hang out with friends.
Faction (YinYang (Light and dark faction, Visantolous (The life faction), Excidious (Destructive), Guardines (The faction that cares for the elements etc): Guardines

message 14: by Featherflight (last edited Dec 11, 2016 02:24PM) (new)

Approved!
She is in dorm Purity No. 107

Her classes are
1 Special talents
2 Fighting and warfare
3 Conjuring your inner animal
4 herbs and healing
5 animal anatomy

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Featherflight? Do you want to make the official group "The Ammirabilis academy for the special"?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 4 comments Name: Aelin Argent
power: Is extremely deadly with power of light, has a touch of dark and is a transmutator. Ex: wings, claws, and fangs
Face:
description/
Eyes- gold Hair-brown

Body: Likes to wear jeans, any shirt really. LOVES to wear floor length dresses and occasionally wears different sets of armor.

Personality: Can be aggressive, is protective, loving, sarcastic, dangerous, and wild. She is not one to be "tied down" and loves to bring a smile to people's faces. Aelin loves a challenge, especially fighting a worthy opponent. She is fierce and brave and when she sets her mind to something, it gets done. She is also very funny but can get embarrassed at times when people marvel at her beauty and intelligence. Aelin is very strategic in battle, and will go down fighting to protect her loved ones.
Faction: Yinyang

message 18: by Featherflight (last edited Dec 11, 2016 02:16PM) (new)

Nope! Approved!

message 19: by Featherflight (new)

Aelin Argent classes

1 fortune telling
2 fighting and warfare
3 setting traps with magic
4 conjuring your inner animal
5 history of magic

Dorm: chaos No. 246