School for the strange discussion

Before rp > Say hi

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Featherflight (last edited Jun 12, 2016 05:24PM) (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 20 comments Mod
Hi

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Hey!

The group isn't done but if you want you can make a few topics I will be gone for an hour or two

Hi

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Featherflight I made a bunch of changes, I need you to make some folders and I will add the topics. Do you want to make me mod so I can improve this group when you're not here?

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Hey Prudentes, you know you can lock topics so people can't post in them right?

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) if you created the topic you should be able to

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay, you go to the topic and next to the title at the top there's a link that says edit. you click it then there will be three options. change the title and then two little tick box's one for locking the topic and the other for marking it as important. you can only do this on the online version of GR not the mobile

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) you sure you checked the right place?

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Yes, I checked
What classes do you want your character to be in? I'll consider them.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) what would special talents mean? just curious?

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) mmh, might I suggest extra curricular/elective classes. have four classes assigned to people and then let them pick one. personally I find the lack of music disappointing

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) as in orchestra or choir. even Hogwarts isn't all core classes. no school is

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Read what I put for great outdoors
Plus, it's every day so... yah students can change what they want to do each day for example monday-music, tuesday-reading etc or just one thing

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Still. first you added that. second that's a bad title for a class time like that. third with classes that long we should be going off A B schedule since the standard school day is 8 45 minute classes unless you have A B. then its alternating schedules with 90 period classes.

that's all just for realism which is a strongly looked for thing in rps

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) 4 90 minute classes*

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) My school has 4 80 minute classes... But this is the school for le strange :P

message 25: by Astra (last edited Jun 14, 2016 09:20AM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Like my real school. which is 4 80 minute classes on A B schedule.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) weird

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Well considering we can't do anything until featherflight gets back...

message 30: by Featherflight (new)

Sry I'm back Prudentes You are now a mod, thx for the help!

message 31: by FantomTiger (new)

FantomTiger | 6 comments Hello I'm FantomTiger and I'm a new member. Im also very new to goodreads

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Welcome!

message 33: by Featherflight (new)

Hi welcome to the group!

message 34: by FantomTiger (new)

FantomTiger | 6 comments Fun fact: right now I'm sitting next to featherflight

message 35: by FantomTiger (new)

FantomTiger | 6 comments I felt like saying that

message 36: by Featherflight (new)

Yep

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Well, welcome to Goodreads. I hope you find your place here

message 38: by FantomTiger (new)

FantomTiger | 6 comments Thanks, u sure r nice Astra

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I do try my best to be nice while online

message 40: by FantomTiger (new)

FantomTiger | 6 comments Cool

message 43: by Featherflight (new)

Ello

message 45: by Ken (last edited Jul 24, 2017 08:19AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) hi, is this dead (if it is can someone tell me if there is a group like this around?) and if not, then is this basically high school but with a supernatural type twist or something?

message 46: by Featherflight (new)

Yes, and it is basically dead, but I'm hoping to make it slightly active. And check out the characters if you want to know about the powers you can have. Plus the other mod made a slightly better version so I'll put down the link in a few seconds

message 47: by Featherflight (last edited Aug 11, 2017 09:46AM) (new)

This the official group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...