Shut Up & Read discussion

The Sixteen Burdens
This topic is about The Sixteen Burdens
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 586} The Sixteen Burdens by David Khalaf

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jun 27, 2016 05:34PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: The Sixteen Burdens
Author: David Khalaf
Genre: Urban Fantasy, Young Adult
Formats Available: Mobi & Pdf
Page # 316
Review Due Date: July 3, 2016

Book Description:

What if humanity’s great historical figures weren’t just talented—they were supernaturally talented? In this fresh spin on urban fantasy, history’s illustrious leaders, thinkers, warriors, and entertainers all share a secret…and a perilous destiny.

The year is 1939, and everyone who’s anyone has descended upon the glamorous streets of Hollywood. It’s a great place to be if you’re an actor, singer, politician, or businessman. Not so much if you’re Gray Studebaker, a young guttersnipe stuck selling movie-star maps on the street corner. But during a rash of celebrity kidnappings, Gray discovers the stars on his map are hiding supernatural talents for which they are being abducted. When Gray tries to solve the crimes on his own, he finds himself caught up in a battle for power that stretches back to the beginnings of humanity.

Be one of the first 50 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: July 3, 2016

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Allie - lulibelle@gmail.com - pdf
2. Kit - kit.bennett@gmail.com - mobi
3. Hope - hopescorner@outlook.com.gr - mobi
4. Johanna - johannajonas@gmail.com - mobi
5. Michelle - calkayfield@yahoo.co.uk - mobi
6. Joanna - joannalouisepark@hotmail.co.uk - mobi

Allie | 5 comments I would love to do this. Allie Schembra lulibelle@gmail.com
PDF

message 3: by Tana (new)

Allie I have sent you an email

Allie | 5 comments great! thanks

message 5: by Kit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kit Campbell (kitcampbell) | 23 comments I'll read! kit.bennett@gmail.com, mobi please.

message 6: by Tana (new)

Kit sent you an email

message 7: by Hope (new)

Hope Dalietos (hopescorner) | 2 comments I would love to read this! My name is Hope Dalietos
Email: elenagemini_20@kindle.com
Mobi, please.

message 8: by Johanna (new)

Johanna | 2 comments Im so glad that im part of this because i get to expand my vocabulary and know a little about everything my email is johannajonas@gmail.com mobi please

message 9: by Tana (last edited Jun 13, 2016 08:29AM) (new)

Hope wrote: "I would love to read this! My name is Hope Dalietos
Email: elenagemini_20@kindle.com
Mobi, please."

Hope I cannot send to your kindle email address unless you add our email address to your approved email setting on amazon. Let me know what you would like to do or you can just leave us a regular email address.

message 10: by Hope (new)

Hope Dalietos (hopescorner) | 2 comments You can send it to my regular address!
hopescorner@outlook.com.gr

message 11: by Tana (last edited Jun 13, 2016 08:35AM) (new)

Johanna sent to the email address you left but it was returned undeliverable, can you check the address again.

message 12: by Tana (new)

Email sent to Hope

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Field (bookaddictalways) | 3 comments calkayfield@yahoo.co.uk is my email address

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Field (bookaddictalways) | 3 comments Mobi also please ☺

message 15: by Tana (new)

sent Michelle an email

message 17: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Park I quite fancy this but not sure if can read by 3rd. Can I still do it? No worries if can't x

message 18: by Tana (new)

Hi Joanna, no you have three weeks to read and review. If you would like a copy leave your email address and the format you would like. (mobi or pdf)

message 19: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Park Ok cool! It's joannalouisepark@hotmail.co.uk whatever would work on a kindle please! Think pdf x

message 20: by Tana (new)

Joanna I sent you an email with the mobi format as that is what works for the kindle.

message 21: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Park Thank you x

message 22: by Kit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kit Campbell (kitcampbell) | 23 comments Here's my review! https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I also posted my review to Amazon.

Thanks for letting me read!

message 23: by David (new) - added it

David Khalaf (davidkhalaf) Thanks to all who have read and are reading. And thanks, Tana, for including this in your Read It & Reap Program!