1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jacqueline and Lilian

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments [ The Mafia Leader's Boyfriend ]

Muse A is a Russian Mafia Leader and Muse B is his Right Hand man. Muse A and Muse B have been together for a long time, but Muse A feels no romantic attraction towards Muse B, only Sexual attraction. When Muse A needs to resolve his problem, he takes Muse B to his room and does nothing but fuck the boy mercilessly on his bed. Muse B doesn't mind, in fact he enjoys being fucked hard and told what to do, it turns him on majorly and he just loves it, he feels romantic attraction towards Muse A, but knows Muse A only feels sexual attraction, so he says nothing. But Muse A starts to feel a little jealous when Muse B starts talking to other men in his Mafia, and he starts worrying about Muse B leaving him for another man. Muse A confronts Muse B one day when he sees Muse B kissing another man passionately, Muse B isn't shocked that Muse A has suddenly become jealous and possessive, in fact it was his plan all along, so when Muse A confronts him he explodes in Muse A face, yelling and screaming at him about everything, Muse as is shocked, afraid, he's sitting on the couch staring in shock at his boyfriend, in whom, he pulls down and kisses passionately and then ends up fucking him on the couch.

*** R E Q U I R E M E N T S ***

- MxM
- I'd like to be Muse B please!
- I'd like to be the Submissive one
- Details!
- No Insta-Romance, let's build up on it
- Emotions!
- Romance!

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 29 comments So should we just jump into it or do you want to create character sheets?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Character sheets please, could you make yours first, age range is 19-25

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hello?

message 7: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen (last edited Jun 15, 2016 01:36PM) (new)

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 29 comments Hey. Sorry for taking so long! I only have access to goodreads on my phone. Sorry I am not quite finished with him yet.

Andrei Ruslan
(view spoiler)

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments

∆ Name ∆ Nikolai Aleksovich Vasili
∆ Nickname ∆ Niki, Nik, Kola, Kole, Lai, Kono, Stan, Vasi, Sili, Babe, Baby, King, Slut and Whore ( In a Good Way )

∆ Gender ∆ Male
∆ Age ∆ 19 years old
∆ Date of Birth ∆ October 31st, 1997
∆ Time of Birth ∆ 12:00 Midnight
∆ Place of Birth ∆ Murmansk, Russia

∆ Personality ∆ TBRPD
∆ History ∆ TRBPD

∆ Sexuality ∆ Homoromantic
∆ Crush ∆ Mafia Leader ( Aka James )
∆ Relationship Status ∆ Sorta Taken, mainly he just gets fucked by the Mafia leader

∆ Mother ∆ Malvina Vladimirovna Vasili
∆ Father ∆ Aleks Viktorevich Vasili
∆ Brothers ∆ Jordan Aleksovich Vasili, Adam Aleksovich Vasili, Ruben Aleksovich Vasili
∆ Sisters ∆ Shana Aleksovna Vasili, Kayla Aleksovna Vasili, Larissa Aleksovna Vasili

∆ Uncles ∆ Dmitri Viktorevich Vasili, Alexander Viktorevich Vasili, Vlad Viktorevich Vasili, Nikita Viktorevich Vasili

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 29 comments So how do you want to start?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Perhaps we can start where Your character needs my character to release some stress or whatever and we can go off from,there?

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 29 comments Okay, sounds good. Do you want to start off first?

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure

________

Nikolai had punched a window in because he was angry, he was glad Andrei hadn't heard a single thing, but when Andrei had called him to the room, Nikolai was worried but couldn't patch himself up, he sighed and walked up the stairs of the house to Andrei's room.

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 29 comments Andrei was pacing back and forth in his bedroom when Nikolai walked through the door. The crease in his brow and the agitated way he walked to and fro showed signs of his stress. When his dark eyes fell on his boyfriend, he halted for a moment before continuing to pace back and forth. "It took you long enough to get up here," he said, half accusing.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Calm down Andrei, I punched a window and bloodied my hand for god sakes," Nikolai said as he looked at his boyfriend, he wouldn't really call Andrei his boyfriend, more like his master who commanded him to have set here and there.

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 29 comments "Let me see your hand," Andrei said, holding out his hand for his injured one with a commanding manner. "Why did you punch a window?"

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Nikolai held out his hand to Andrei and sighed, " I got pissed off at another member," Nikolai said.