Comments Showing 1-50 of 930 (930 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) I have Asha (neutral) free for rp

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Okay

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) You can post

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Anyone want to roleplay with the Queen?

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) You could with us if Evan's chill with it

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Actually I think I'm going to go read a book. I have to wait for Aech and Rachel to get back so we can finish our fight at the boundary line. Thanks anyway!

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) That's cool!

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) yay

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 41 comments Anyvon want to RP? First time for everything. First time for me ()Not RPing. Just RPing in a group like this(). $o don't rush me.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 41 comments Alright sure. Which thread you wanna RP in?

late here so I have to start tomorrow.

Anyone want to roleplay?

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee If you joined the RP in the Forest that would turn VERY interesting

I be there in a minute. The Queen is coming.

Anyone want to be my roleplay buddy?

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 41 comments Well I could with my guy I made...unless I need to make another one....not sure still new to this.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 41 comments Ehhh....well who would you be RPing with...because me guy is a commoner right now if that makes a difference, and you have a queen.

doesn't matter to me

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kurcher is open to anyone available ;)

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee I is here

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee My Crimson Burn characters are Helia and Kurcher, so maybe Helia with Evernance? And Kurcher comes barging in or something like that idk

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Kay you can start wherever

message 27: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Is anyone around?

message 28: by The Bookaholic (new)

The Bookaholic (deterioratingbookaholic) ME!!!

message 29: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Sorry I fell asleep if either of you guys are still down I have Asha who's neutral

message 30: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Okay if that works still than that would be cool. Where do you want to go?

ayo. Do u guys think I should make a character for crimson burn?

message 32: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Yeah that could be good

Okay....'races off to create one'

open for rp.
I have Dremora, Desemae, Alexander, Revenge, and Queen Aelin.

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Ay if anyone's around I have Asha and Kinsley open

message 37: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Wanna rp I'd use Kinsley

sorry I had to leave!

message 39: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Its all good!

message 40: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Sure thing

message 41: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Asha (neutral) and Kinsley (dread forest)

message 42: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Okay

message 43: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) I posted in the Crimson Burn town

Open for roleplay. I have many people.

I have one or two for crimson burn

we could all do it if u guys want

k wants to post?

okay. so do u want me to post?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19