Dianne Duvall's Immortal Guardians discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angeli (new)

Angeli  | 87 comments Mod
Do you think David was a Pharaoh?

message 2: by Angeli (new)

David...Want more information! His book would be so explosive.

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz F (lizardo94) | 6 comments Ooooh David as a Pharoah... cool theory. I hope this isn't a spoiler but I always felt like Seth and maybe even David were going to be some kind of angel or something. Probably not an alien though. I guess it's probably JUST because of the wings though....

message 4: by Angeli (new)

Well yes I think that's the going theory...fallen Angels. However, when Seth says to Ami "We have been around since biblical times..and have never encountered one such as you"..you could take that in so many ways..

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz F (lizardo94) | 6 comments Yeah, it's gotta be some kind of distraction... Well, not distraction but misdirection. I'm SURE that's why they mention the biblical times. But that means they aren't aliens with the "one such as you" comment. Plus, thousands of years old... I guess they COULD just be plain old immortals? Listen to me.... "plain old immortals"... LMAO!!! :D

message 6: by Angeli (new)

Yeah could be but doubt it is that simple.

message 7: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments My lips are sealed. ;-) But Seth's book will answer quite a few questions.

message 8: by Angeli (new)

Awesome..but this sounds like David will not have a book?

message 9: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments David is actually one of my favorite characters. I would love to give him a book, so I've been keeping an eye out for his heroine. ;-)