Dianne Duvall's Immortal Guardians discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angeli (new)

Angeli  | 87 comments Mod
Do you think Seth will have his own book?

message 2: by Angeli (last edited Jun 13, 2016 06:30PM) (new)

Update: I just read that there will be, now I wonder who will be the lucky one to win his heart? I have to admit if anyone remembers the part in Ethan's book when he ran into Chris's assistant...well until it was mentioned he read her thoughts and she liked her "boss"..it started like a scene that meant something. One of those throw away lines or scenes that end up being more important than we thought.

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz F (lizardo94) | 6 comments Oh Seth is gonna have his own book and I seriously CANNOT wait! On one hand, I'm totally excited about it but on the other, I feel like Seth's book would be the end of the series. I mean, where would you go from there? Seth is the ULTIMATE, you know?

I DO remember that there was a scene where Seth showed an interest in someone but I can't remember it. Maybe it's that scene you're talking about Angeli?

message 4: by Angeli (new)

I think it is... So I thought that maybe and this is where imagination comes in...he listed to her thoughts found that she was attracted to her boss....but what if she looked to Seth as being her Boss not Chris. There's so many stories that I don't think Seth would be last...now there is even Jarod the Other.

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz F (lizardo94) | 6 comments That's true. I wonder when the next book is coming out? To be honest, I don't care who the book is about - I just wanna read them! LOL!

message 6: by Angeli (new)

Did you read about the Russian immortal who disappeared,they presume he is dead. It comes out on he 28th.

message 7: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments Hi, all! Seth's book isn't too far down the line now. I've found his heroine, and scenes from it are already dancing through my head. It won't be the end of the series, though. It will just end this particular series arc. I'm having too much fun with these characters to give them up yet. ;-)

message 8: by Eva (new)

Eva (evlim) | 20 comments Mod
I did have a theory rolling around in my head about Seth and David (after my re-read of Night Unbound), but now with you mentioning having found Seth "heroine", that bubble is bust!

Question - with so many male IG's and all the newly turned female ones being already paired up, will there be any other types of pairings beside the traditional M/F couples?

Cannot wait for what comes next. I'm with Liz - don't matter who the stories will focus on; just love to see the series and world continuing on and on and on.... :-)

message 9: by Angeli (last edited Jul 11, 2016 12:46AM) (new)

There are many stories to be included even if Dianne would want to do a spin off series..for the seconds. Our mysterious Darnell ( what is his gift!) Sheldon and Tracey...Krysta's brother and Jenna's son...there are so many stories !

message 10: by Eva (new)

Eva (evlim) | 20 comments Mod
Must love authors and their creative gifts, and their penchance to build upon their characters and worlds. Work, read, sleep, repeat...lol!

message 11: by Angeli (new)

Exactly.

message 12: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments Ah, Seth. Soooo much will be revealed in his book. I suspect the big climactic action scene in that one will cause some jaws to drop. :-)

message 13: by Jujubee (new)

Jujubee (goodreadscomjujubeed) | 3 comments