Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > how do I add book cover to author page

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Cooper (carolyncooper) | 3 comments I need help getting my book cover on my author page.

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Added cover. If you wish to claim the author profile: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... click on the "Is this you? Let us know" link at the very bottom of that page. When it goes through it will merge with your current reader profile.

Is that your only book?

message 3: by Bea (new)

Bea You do not yet have an author page. You can claim your author page here by clicking on the link "Is this you?" at the bottom of the page.

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Cooper (carolyncooper) | 3 comments Thank you. First things first!

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Cooper (carolyncooper) | 3 comments When I search for my book, two options of my book come up. One takes me to my book with the review attached. The other takes me to my book without any review attached. How do I delete the second option so a potential reader clicks on the book with the review?

message 6: by Abcdarian (last edited Jul 18, 2016 11:20AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Moved book to your page (automatic import had it under "Carolyn Cooper RN PhD") and combined the editions. No deletion: one is a paperback, the other a kindle edition. Now that they are combined, the reviews will apply to both.