Fantasy dorks discussion

Random yet fun > Be Funny

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
Just post or say random things that will make everyone laugh. I kind of got bored....... so it will be interesting to see what everyone posts. :)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
'puts on mad hatter costume'

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

David wrote: "gets into his little clwn car a prius with 300 close friends lols"

Okay the 300 made me laugh. 300!?! In one car?!?!

message 4: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Awesome Momi | 83 comments Mod
I back that??;)
What kinda car is it?;/)
Did ya invent it Dave?;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

David wrote: "yes it goes from 0-30 in two days lols"

Hahahaha!!!! Thats really hilarious!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

*giggles* i dont know what a flux capacitor is but lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh okay. I watched that but I cant really remember it!

Back to the Future was boss

It's like Mary Poppins all over again with her magic bag and all. lol

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments I can't be in this thread. I'm not funny. Ask anyone. Stupid....weird....they are different.

U r funny :)

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments Oh....Uhhh...but I can't be funny when I try to be. Just comes naturally. So...If I have something funny to say then I'll be sure to mention it!

U do that.

Just curious, but does anyone elses butt hurt from sitting too long?

message 16: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Awesome Momi | 83 comments Mod
MINE DOES:)
BTW IS HAT UR PIC BARREN IN THE PROFILE OF URS?:)

Someone understands!

I think it rocks!

Anytime, my Knight.