Valancourt Books discussion

Cast a Cold Eye
This topic is about Cast a Cold Eye
New Releases > Cast a Cold Eye (1984) by Alan Ryan

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Valancourt Books (valancourt_books) | 809 comments Mod
Now available: An atmospheric, haunting ghost story, CAST A COLD EYE (1984) is a slow burn horror novel that will keep readers in suspense until its chilling conclusion. ​

description

Cast a Cold Eye (1984) by Alan Ryan

Book Description

Jack Quinlan, an American writer, travels to a small village in the remote western part of Ireland to research a book on the Irish Famine. The quiet, picturesque village seems just the place to spend a few months writing, but beneath its placid exterior lurk dark secrets. Why do the locals behave so strangely? What is Father Henning, the enigmatic parish priest, hiding? And what is the meaning of the strange ritual Jack observes in the cemetery? The search for answers will lead him to the terrifying discovery that the ghosts of the past linger on in the present, and they cry out for blood ...

Paperback and ebook available in the US and CA.

Website | Amazon US

Kylie (new-vogue-ravyn) | 47 comments That sounds good. I'll have to snap up one of the old printings; I'm guessing someone already has the UK reprinting rights?

message 3: by Valancourt Books (last edited Jun 12, 2016 09:52AM) (new) - added it

Valancourt Books (valancourt_books) | 809 comments Mod
I'm not sure if someone else has plans for UK distribution but we were only able to get US and CA. :-/

The paperback can be ordered through Book Depository with free shipping. I don't think it's popped up on there yet.

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 360 comments Another MUST buy--I love the atmospheric hauntings!!!! :D

Kylie (new-vogue-ravyn) | 47 comments Valancourt Books wrote: "I'm not sure if someone else has plans for UK distribution but we were only able to get US and CA. :-/

The paperback can be ordered through Book Depository with free shipping. I don't think it's p..."

Cheers for the tip, I'll keep my eye out for it.