UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > ****HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!****

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Nomnomnomnomcakenomnomnomnom

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY. Hope you have a great day

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9070 comments Happy Birthday Mary!! Hope you're having a super day :)

message 5: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Happy both day!

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Happy Birthday Mary ! Hope you are having alovely day and enjoying all that lovely cake ! X x

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1091 comments Happy birthday Mary :)

message 8: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Have a great day, Mary.

message 9: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Happy birthday Mary :D

message 10: by Pam (new)

Pam Baddeley | 2887 comments Happy birthday Mary!

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Hope you're having a great day Mary!

message 12: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21832 comments Happy birthday

message 13: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments Very Happy Birthday Mary

message 14: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Happy Birthday! I hope you got a little time off from responsibility and had a chance to do something you enjoy xx

message 15: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments Happy Birthday Mary!

message 16: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Happy birthday Mary

message 17: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Late to the party.

Hope it was a great day, Mary:

is there any cake left?

message 18: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments Aw cheers everyone! It was a great day, we ate squid and dodged the rain and then came home and ate cake... and then I had a lengthy anaconda moment because all I wanted to do after eating that lot was go to sleep... until bed time of course, when I was wide awake. Slept really well too. So all in all the 8/48 day went extremely well and we are both feeling properly chipper!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Yay! Glad you both had a great day :)

message 20: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments It was awesome and I'm slightly choked at how many lovely peps have popped in to wish us well! ;-)

Thanks everyone.

Kay (Golden Girl) | 2286 comments Belated (as usual) Happy Birthday Mary ,hope you had a great day xx

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth White | 2067 comments Happy Birthday Mary - sorry to be so late!

message 23: by Patti (baconater) (last edited Jun 13, 2016 09:28AM) (new)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'm impressed it didn't take you a year to see your birthday thread. :D

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Thats because I told her about it on her author thread.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments That's cheating!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "That's cheating!"

Bite me.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'd rather have a piece of stale cake, thanks.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "I'd rather have a piece of stale cake, thanks."

Be my guest. If it has been with you for a bit its probably mouldy as well.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Cheesecake.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Cheesecake."

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lCc4M5xXZmQ/hq...

message 31: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments Happy birthday Mary, sorry I missed the thread yesterday,glad to hear you had a super day.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Is that the pizza Mary gave McMini?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Is that the pizza Mary gave McMini?"

She did say it was a bit old....

message 34: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments Nah I ate the pizza, natch. The cake is still wonderfully moist due to the wondes of cling flim but watch out for the cat, who WILL eat it if you leave it lying about.

Thanks for all your birthday wishes everyone. I did check but failed to find this thread until GL tipped me off. It was the end of the day before I found it, I know but it was definitely better than a whole year! It was a year and a half it was my 2014 birthday thread located in December 15! Phnark.

Have been having a total gas today, McMini and I eyebombed a Dr Who action figure and the result was Ernie from Sesame Street... only without the hair. 'Comedy gold!' as McMini put it.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Your cat is nuttzzzzz!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments So is her kid. I wonder where he gets it from.

message 37: by M.T. (last edited Jun 13, 2016 11:14PM) (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments WH tried to make a video to upload to Facebook. It was funnyish but we decided it could be improved do we did it again. Got to a pause and Harrison, on the window sill, started swearing at birds and we both cracked up. It was much funnier than our attempts to be funny properly.

The cat is also obsessed with Lego and on rainy or cold days carries tiny pieces around the house. And cheese. He has a special cheese meow that he does when anyone opens the fridge. He can detect the sound of the fridge door opening and probably the intention to open it from up to three streets away.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I had a cat that would chew tin foil balls.

Now there's a sound to wake up to.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9070 comments That makes my teeth feel really really weird

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) M.T. wrote: "
He can detect the sound of the fridge door opening and probably the intention to open it from up to three streets away.

Not at all unbelievable.... our dog knows when all the adverts with animals in them are about to come on and waits every day, for the bit in the opening music of Emmerdale when the dog jumps down!

message 41: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments Pets are just mad aren't they. Harrison has spent the last half hour running around with a drinking straw. Then he came to see me for some lap time. Now he's off outside again.

I cannot imagine a cat chewing foil balls... it must sound horrible. Then again, I'll do a vid of Harrison having a wash at some point because the noise is impressive!

Cheers

MTM

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments lap time made me thing of formula 1 and I jumped straight to Baku!

message 43: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments Mwah hahaahrgh! I'm looking forward to that, it's next week isn't it?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments It's this weekend, Mary.

Time trails Friday and Saturday. Race Sunday.

I think.

I really don't give a shit.

message 45: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments I'm quite jealous of you. :-)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments The pace car was going around the track last night. Didn't know it was a pace car until Gingerlily told me.

You might be interested in this site. I'm looking at it so I know when it's gonna get incredibly noisy.

https://www.bakucitycircuit.com/#

Several people have offered us rather large sums of money to stand on our balcony. Might consider it if we were gonna be here but we fly out tomorrow, thank god.