Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Temporary Available Books > Free Paranormal ebook

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Fear | 22 comments Hi! My book, Above the Flames is free for a limited time. If you like demon and angel books, this one's for you. Grab your copy today! http://amzn.to/1Njblav

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia Tormen (tiatormen) | 10 comments Only for Kindle Unlimited members?
Tia

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Fear | 22 comments No it is free for evwryone until at least tomorrow.

message 4: by Tia (new)

Tia Tormen (tiatormen) | 10 comments Nice!
I went back and looked again--followed the link and it took me to your page--but when you click on the "read for free" link, it takes you to Kindle Unlimited. If you aren't signed up for KU, you can't get the book. :(

message 5: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Fear | 22 comments Don't click the read for free. Just click Buy bow. The Kindle price should say 0.00. It did when I just checked it at least.

message 6: by Tia (last edited Jun 13, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Tia Tormen (tiatormen) | 10 comments Oh yay! That worked! Thank you!
I don't have a Kindle, but I have Kindle for my PC. lol.
I love paperback books and notice you do have this available for sale as Paperback. :)
Have you done a Goodreads hardcopy book giveaway yet?
Tia

message 7: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Fear | 22 comments Not yet. I am working on the second book right now. Once it is in the process of being published I might do a giveaway. That is the plan at least

message 8: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Fear | 22 comments And I am so glad that it worked for you!!

message 9: by Tia (new)

Tia Tormen (tiatormen) | 10 comments Thank you again! I'm looking forward to reading it--after I finish the other book I'm reading.
Best,
Tia