Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Mayday
This topic is about Mayday
Advanced Copies for Review > Godzilla meets Sam Spade in this Sci Fi Thriller - Seeking Advance Reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Strange (chrisstrange) | 8 comments Mayday A Kaiju Thriller by Chris Strange

Hi everyone,

I'm seeking advance reviews for my giant monster/hardboiled crime fiction mash-up. If you're a fan of Godzilla or Pacific Rim then this might be right up your alley!

I'm giving away 20 advanced e-copies of the novel in EPUB, MOBI, or PDF formats. The novel will be released 16 May 2014, but I'm happy for reviews to be posted anytime in the first few weeks after publication.

Please message me here or email me at chrisstrangeauthor@gmail.com to get your copy.

Thanks in advance!

Blurb:

WE WON THE WAR, BUT CAN WE SURVIVE THE NIGHT?

Nineteen years ago, the Maydays attacked. Five colossal monsters rose from the earth and laid waste to cities around the globe, pushing humanity to the brink of extinction.

Now those monsters are our slaves, fighting each other for our amusement in brutal matches broadcast across the world, courtesy of the Volkov Media Corporation.

A MONSTER LIES DEAD.

Maydays have proven themselves indestructible. So when a Mayday is found dead with no cause and no witnesses, Volkov’s staff detective Jay Escobar is tasked with uncovering the truth before it can cripple the company.

THE MAYDAYS WILL RISE AGAIN.

This is the case that will make Escobar’s career. But the investigation soon spirals wildly out of control. As he races to solve the case before it’s too late, Escobar discovers that the Mayday’s death is only the first step in a plot that will see humanity plunged back into an unwinnable war.

And he’ll be at ground zero when it begins.

MAYDAY is a genre-bending mash-up of hardboiled crime fiction and Japanese kaiju cinema. Sam Spade meets Godzilla in a gripping mystery of monstrous proportions.

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam Honeycutt (sdh60406L) | 7 comments Please consider me for reviewing your work.

message 3: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Strange (chrisstrange) | 8 comments Sam wrote: "Please consider me for reviewing your work."

Thanks, Sam! I've sent you a message on Goodreads.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I would be interested in reviewing your work. I enjoy all varieties of subject matter.

message 5: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Strange (chrisstrange) | 8 comments Melissa wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing your work. I enjoy all varieties of subject matter."

Thanks, Melissa! I sent you a message on Goodreads.

message 6: by Martin (new)

Martin Gibbs Count me in, that sounds awesome! I like the premise...

message 7: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Strange (chrisstrange) | 8 comments Martin wrote: "Count me in, that sounds awesome! I like the premise..."

Thanks, Martin. I sent you a message!

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mayday (other topics)