Show the Fire (Signal Bend, #6) Show the Fire discussion

BR of 'Show the Fire' with my girls!! 5.24.2014

Comments Showing 1-50 of 518 (518 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ If you have NOT read the previous books in the series, do NOT open the spoiler below.

(view spoiler)

TeriLyn I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!

Len & Tash. *happy dance* *scared face*

message 3: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ LOL! You and me both, girl!!! All I have to say is that I am lucky I have no shortage of books I HAVE to read by a certain date otherwise I'd be going CRAZY wanting to get my hands on this early :) "Good things come to those who wait", right??

♥Sharon♥ Super excited for this! At least we can all go crazy together while we wait!!

Rica I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I want it NOW!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in!

Vieira Yay!! I'm sooo in! Can't wait I love Len!!

Lynea I'm so... Excited... I just can't hide it..!! I'm about to loose control and I think I like it...!!!

message 9: by Vallsykes (last edited May 12, 2014 08:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vallsykes Lynea wrote: "I'm so... Excited... I just can't hide it..!! I'm about to loose control and I think I like it...!!!"

I decided to bring my happy dance over here.

Fanetti's crankin' them out like MC Hammer. So excited.

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ Hey! How come I wasn't invited to ZE party??? lol
Count me in, babes!

TeriLyn This thread makes me happy.

Vallsykes - "crankin' them out like MC Hammer" LMAO!

message 12: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ This is too much fun! Who knew Len would bring out all these 80s tunes out of you all! LMAO!

message 13: by Mo (new) - rated it 1 star

Mo

Dorinda Woohoo! So looking forward to more Signal Bend!

Vieira How old is Len?

message 16: by Vallsykes (last edited May 09, 2014 07:43PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vallsykes Vieira wrote: "How old is Len?"
Little younger than Isaac and Show, so around Havoc's age? He was around to see Tash and Isaac do their thing and split. Late 30s/early 40s?

Vieira I like these older guys they know their was around the bedroom. I myself married a 6 years older gent ;)

Vallsykes TeriLyn wrote: "This thread makes me happy.

Vallsykes - "crankin' them out like MC Hammer" LMAO!"

I know! Signal Bend has become a vacation spot to visit read. Is it bad that I depend on this series enough so as to expect only good reads from it? Seriously, I've given good rating to all of the Signal Bend books I've read.

Colleen Marie 11 more days!
I adore this series and hope there is LOTS more to come.
HURRY May 24th.

message 20: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Len, come to mama!!!!!

message 21: by TeriLyn (last edited May 13, 2014 07:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

TeriLyn Makes me so happy so many GR friends are getting into the series and LOVING it! Bring on Len and Tash!!

message 22: by Amanda (last edited May 14, 2014 04:40AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amanda the 'dark theme' had me salivating. I'm making way on the date of release to fully focus on reading it without any unnecessary distraction XD

TeriLyn T minus 5 days and we're back in Signal Bend!

message 24: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ OMG!!! Can NOT wait for this! Len, baby ... come to mama!! I just watched The Mechanic to get in the mood. Jason in that movie is so bad ass! LOVE!!!

TeriLyn Everybody's talking about Signal Bend! We're blowing up Twitter and GR. I'm so happy everyone loves it. And I can't wait to read Len's book with you all. And I'm obviously very excited! See you Saturday! *happy dancing*

description

Vieira I remember finding the first book thinking hhmmmm this may be good. I was hooked!! I'm really pleased for Susan because this series is fantastic!! Looking forward to the buddy read!!!

message 27: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Vieira wrote: "I remember finding the first book thinking hhmmmm this may be good. I was hooked!! I'm really pleased for Susan because this series is fantastic!! Looking forward to the buddy read!!!"

Vieira girl, you were one of the first few people to recommend this series to me! I should have listened to you sooner! I swear, I wish the series went on forever but I am sure once we leave Signal Bend, Susan will have something else just as awesome in store for us!

Dorinda Anticipa ya tion!

Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews Excited and scared all at the same time after reading this. GAH!

message 30: by Mo (new) - rated it 1 star

Mo I downloaded the first one as a freebie and it lay on my kindle for months... eventually got around to it. What a gem!

Vallsykes Ughhh! Why ISN"T the 24th here already? LOL

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ Tomorrow!!!!

Preparing myself for Len...

Ready, Ladies?

Let's get going!!!

message 33: by Mo (new) - rated it 1 star

Mo Great pics Alexandra. Excited. Roll on tomorrow.

Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews Will it be on Amazon tmw guys?

message 36: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Susan said on Twitter that she'll be uploading today. I am not sure how long it usually takes to show up. I am so freaking excited!!!

Vieira Awesome!

TeriLyn Yes! Yes! Yes!

message 40: by Mo (new) - rated it 1 star

Mo Amy (Foxy) wrote: ""

Amy ...

message 41: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Mo, WTF????? LMAO!!!!!!

message 43: by Mo (new) - rated it 1 star

Mo LOL girls! Just applauding Amy on catching up.

message 44: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ That's one angry pussy, Mo! LOL!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

How did i miss that this was coming out so soon?? Tomorrow!!! YAY!

Debbie Not AVB on Amazon UK yet, will be checking all night long.............

Vieira Ok I just got it! Diving in!!!

Debbie Yep me to..............see you on the other side lol

message 49: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it LIVE??? YAY!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Woo Hoo!
http://amzn.to/TE6plP <- amazon link if anyone needs it

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11