Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Liebe Beginnt
This topic is about Liebe Beginnt
Book Cover Help > Please add cover

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Henry (new)

Henry Sturcke | 405 comments This book doesn't yet have a cover. I've taken a photo of my copy and uploaded it to my photos.

Could someone please add it? Thanks.

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments I can't actually see any extra photos on your page. Added cover from Amazon, hoping it is the same.

message 3: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Hankin (goodreadscomelainehankin) | 1 comments By Elaine
How do I add a cover to my existing book? Please help.

message 4: by Abcdarian (last edited Jun 12, 2016 09:01AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Elaine wrote: "By Elaine
How do I add a cover to my existing book? Please help."

Please give a link to the book. Assuming it is one of these, are they all your books? https://www.goodreads.com/author/list... (I added all the covers I could find.)

message 5: by Carl (new)

Carl Nelson (magicbeanbooks) | 1 comments Please add a cover to the book: "The Pyramid of Rational Thought and How It Leads to Extinction" by Carl Nelson at: https://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-Ration...

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments #5 Done.

message 7: by Henry (new)

Henry Sturcke | 405 comments Abcdarian wrote: "I can't actually see any extra photos on your page. Added cover from Amazon, hoping it is the same."

Thanks, Abecedarian. We've run into that problem before, now that I'm a GR author. It seems when I save the photo to "my photos", it's not where librarians look for one. I have cover for another book currently lacking one, so I'll try again with that.

message 8: by Abcdarian (last edited Jun 13, 2016 07:27AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Re #7: It looks like author profiles don't show the "my photos" link publicly.

message 9: by M.L. (new)

M.L. | 20 comments Please change the cover of The Prisoner of Monte Verde to the one now on Amazon. Thanks!

message 10: by Abcdarian (last edited Jun 13, 2016 10:18AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments M.L. wrote: "Please change the cover of The Prisoner of Monte Verde to the one now on Amazon. Thanks!"

You'll need an alternate cover edition. To be sure your request is noticed by another librarian, please post a new topic thread; this one is about a particular book, Liebe Beginnt.

message 11: by Henry (new)

Henry Sturcke | 405 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Re #7: It looks like author profiles don't show the "my photos" link publicly."

Re #8, yes, that appears to be the problem. Found a work-around last time this came up, but I'm not finding it yet. Will keep trying, though.

message 12: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1758 comments I believe if you provide the direct link to the photo on GR, a librarian should still be able to access it in your photos. I may be wrong though.

message 13: by Henry (new)

Henry Sturcke | 405 comments Melanie wrote: "I believe if you provide the direct link to the photo on GR, a librarian should still be able to access it in your photos. I may be wrong though."

Thanks, Melanie, I'll try that.