Beta Reader Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Betas Offering FREE Services > FREE Beta Reader available/Any Genre (closed)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jayne (last edited Jun 20, 2016 12:24PM) (new)

Jayne Clifford-Greening | 48 comments Hi,

Qualified proofreader with some editing experience available from this week to beta read, for FREE!

I usually charge for beta, but free for limited time.
As an extra incentive, if you decide later that you would like me to proofread your manuscript, please contact me.

I am a member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders and abide by their Code of Practice.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jayne

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Davies (bethanydavies) | 6 comments This would be wonderful! Please email me at bethalicedavies@icloud.com!

message 3: by Jayne (new)

Jayne Clifford-Greening | 48 comments Hi Bethany,

Will do x

Jayne

message 4: by Ondřej (new)

Ondřej Hort | 32 comments Hi Jayne, thank you for the opportunity! Could you please contact me on hortondrej@gmail.com?

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy Blinston (andyblinston) | 4 comments Jayne,

It would be great if you could have a look at my novel, please email me at andyblinston@hotmail.com

Thanks

message 6: by Aza (new)

Aza (kungfumom) | 18 comments Hi Jayne

would you be able to squeeze in one more for a BETA read? Its crime/romance/erotica

and at the moment i only have two male readers but its really targeted at a female audience

let me know please

:-)
thanks,
astrid
adclave@gmail.com

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (kivrin) | 70 comments I do need someone to look at my revised draft for my fantasy novel. Please email at karebaer@gmail.com.

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie Miller (goodreadscomanniemiller191) | 5 comments I'm also looking for beta readers. My novel is with editor now but I'm looking for structural content and whether it feels like it's at a good pace. It's a clean romance, suitable for all ages. If you are interested please email me at anniem191@gmail.com and I will send you an ePub version.

Author Dawnette Brenner (author_dawnette_brenner) | 13 comments Hi,
Please email me, I need advice/ help on proofreading & which tense to use. I'm getting conflicting information.

Thank you!

joshuaescapades@gmail.com

message 10: by Ally (new)

Ally Espiritu (allylee) | 1 comments Hi, If you are still available, I would greatly appreciate having you beta-read for me. Please email me at allysonkamela@gmail.com

Thanks <3

message 11: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Hall | 35 comments Greetings. Does your offer still stand to offer beta reading? If you're interested in a military SF/F, you can email me at hallasinhallway@yahoo.ca

I look forward to hearing from you,

Adrian Hall

message 12: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Jupillat Posey | 15 comments Hi Jayne,

If you are still available, would you be willing to take a look at my short story? it's about 6,000 words so far. It is "epic fantasy" with romance. My email is : sshadowphoenix@gmail.com

message 13: by Jayne (new)

Jayne Clifford-Greening | 48 comments Hello everyone,

I am happy to help, but it may take time to get round to you all!

The only way to expedite the process is to hire me @ £10 up to and including 10,000 words; and so on.

Otherwise, I will do it in the order I am asked.

Jayne

message 14: by Jayne (new)

Jayne Clifford-Greening | 48 comments If everyone is willing to wait ... I will get round to you.

I will NOT be doing anyone else for free from now on.

I know a few of you have asked me questions about grammar, etc. I am happy about answering those ... provided you are happy to endorse me.

Jayne

message 15: by Jayne (new)

Jayne Clifford-Greening | 48 comments Joshua's wrote: "Hi,
Please email me, I need advice/ help on proofreading & which tense to use. I'm getting conflicting information.

Thank you!

joshuaescapades@gmail.com"

Hi Joshua,

Usually I charge for proofreading. But, I am happy to give you some advice and put you on the correct path; in exchange for a few good words that I can put on my professional website.

I will email you.

Jayne

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.