Bookstagram discussion

Last book You purchased?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faroukh (last edited Jun 12, 2016 04:16AM) (new)

Faroukh Naseem (theguywiththebook) | 121 comments Mod
I bought From My Sisters Lips last week :)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...

message 2: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (chrglpstrs) I last bought The Setting Sun by Osamu Dazai a month ago. Haha! This is the longest book buying ban I have been on.

message 3: by Faroukh (new)

Wow! ONE MONTH!!

Lolz, whats wrong?!

Madness!

message 4: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (chrglpstrs) Faroukh wrote: "Wow! ONE MONTH!!

Lolz, whats wrong?!

Madness!"

I KNOW RIGHT!! Hahaha! But I'm breaking that today! hahahaha

message 5: by Faroukh (new)

Haha! Go Crazy!

What r u getting?

Cherie wrote: "Faroukh wrote: "Wow! ONE MONTH!!

Lolz, whats wrong?!

Madness!"

I KNOW RIGHT!! Hahaha! But I'm breaking that today! hahahaha"

message 6: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (chrglpstrs) I guess I'll get one Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart? Or what was than one you told me about earlier? :D
And maybe two or three classics. hahaha

Lolz, whats wrong?!

Madness!"

I KNOW RIGHT!! Hahaha! But I'm breaking that today! hahahaha"

message 7: by Faroukh (new)

A Wild Sheep Chase :D

You've probably already bought something by now!

Cherie wrote: "I guess I'll get one Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart? Or what was than one you told me about earlier? :D
And maybe two or three classics. hahaha

Lolz,..."

message 8: by Lili's (new)

Lili's Bookshelf | 31 comments Just bought All the Bright Places & Yellow Brick War tonight at Target! :)

message 9: by Agewen (new)

Agewen Stifford | 10 comments I bought Nothing to Fear and Strawberry Girl about 2 weeks ago. Do you like to buy many books at once? What's your biggest record?

message 10: by Sheena (new)

Sheena (biblioboppitybooks) I bought several from a local book faire. The ones I can think of off the top of my head is Anne of Green Gables, Angels & Demons, and The Davinci Code.

My last ones I bought right before that at B&N was Me Before You by Jojo Moyes & Confess by Colleen Hoover

message 11: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:21PM) (new)

Stephanie (meetmeinmalkovich) A few!

I bought the Wildwood Chronicles 1-3 by Colin Meloy
and
The Familiar Series 1-2 and preordered 3 by Mark Z Danielewski

message 12: by Thais (new)

Thais (zoeshiva) | 32 comments Las book I bought is Joel Dicker's last novel, I think it isn't translated in English yet, it's something like "The book of the Baltimores", and it's amazing :)

message 13: by Faroukh (new)

My sister just got me the LOTR trilogy + The Hobbit boxset :D for my birthday! *Yay*

message 14: by Faroukh (new)

Yes, i do!

But i try to control. I must have bought 6-7 books in 1 go :D

Agewen wrote: "I bought Nothing to Fear and Strawberry Girl about 2 weeks ago. Do you like to buy many books at once? What's your biggest record? "

message 15: by Sabina (new)

Sabina | 2 comments I have purchased the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' boxset from a local book store last week :)

message 16: by Lili's (new)

Lili's Bookshelf | 31 comments Agewen wrote: "I bought Nothing to Fear and Strawberry Girl about 2 weeks ago. Do you like to buy many books at once? What's your biggest record? "

I also try to practice self-control, but it doesn't always work. Once I bought 15 books from a used book sale, but it only cost me a total of $20 so I was pretty pleased :)

message 17: by Rekha (new)

Rekha | 6 comments I bought 5 books last month, on a self-control this month. :D

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivia-ann) I bought The Unexpected Everything and Six of Crows a couple of days ago on buy one get one half price at Waterstones. Really can't wait to read them!

message 19: by S (new)

S (literarychai_) I bought Eldest :)

message 20: by Yesse (new)

Yesse ||   Within_the_Pages (within_the_pages) | 15 comments Honestly they were all for my daughter so
Book 3 from Dork Diaries
Amber Brown is Not a Crayon
The Never Girls series by Disney

lol what can I say my little one loves to read just like her mama

message 21: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (matinee) | 74 comments I just bought "Love in The Time of Cholera" and Michael Cunningham's "A Home at The End of The World". Both were actually part if a book exchange i'm doing with a fellow Bookstagrammer...'World' is one I'm sending to her; "Cholera" is for me to replace a wayward package she sent to me back in April

message 22: by Penny (new)

Penny (pennym) I just bought and read I'm thinking of ending things by Iain Reid. I also just purchased Lily & the Octopus which was recommended by my bookstagram friend. It's getting great reviews!