Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Paranormal Fiction > Adult, Dark Urban Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haven (new)

Haven (havencage) | 7 comments Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get the word out about my debuting novel, Falter, Book 1 in the Faltering Souls series. It's available in all e-reader platforms and print. You can get a copy at most major online retailers or directly from me on my website, www.authorhavencage.com!

Let me know your thoughts, or if you're interested in helping me promote as a blogger or reviewer. I'd love the help.

In FALTER, Nevaeh Richards thinks she has found a chance to leave her homeless life behind. When the spirit of the only father she knows is wrongfully taken to Hell, Nevaeh is hurled into a world haunted by monstrous demons, rogue Guardian angels, love that is beyond her control, and a soul-threatening choice between the inherent evil inside her and the faltering faith she is struggling to grasp.

Book Trailer Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajlQY...

message 2: by Tinthia (new)

Tinthia | 25 comments Hello, I am also looking for help to boost my review numbers. I wrote a contemporary women's fiction novel and would love to trade. Any interest? Tinthia Clemant

message 3: by Haven (new)

Haven (havencage) | 7 comments Hey Tinthia,
Nice to meet you. Unfortunately, I'm tied up reading a few books I need to review right now, so I can't commit to giving you a review anytime soon. Are you published? I can add you to my TBR list. Google The Indie Review List. They have a ton of bloggers and reviewers willing to offer ratings.
Best of luck!