Føřģøţţəñ (An RP) discussion

Character Creation

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 30 comments Mod
Name

Choose your race or mix it up:
Human
Elf
Demon
Angel

Description

History

Are you forgetting or a survivor?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Loki.
Race: Elf/Angel.

Description:
image:
description

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1ffb93b707...

History: Unknown.
Forgetting or Survivor: Survivor.

message 3: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 30 comments Mod
Approved

message 4: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2 comments Name:Selene rivers
appearance:
Species:vampire
Category:warrior/rebel
Personality:She's a nice and caring girl but tough as a bail.She can be sarcastic and rude at times but will be loyal to her friends.She can be funny at times too.
History:she was a normal girl until she was bitten by a vampire one day,now she can't get get normal life back so she's trying to be the best vampire ever.She is the next in line to be leader of her clan.
Abilities:hypnotism,invisibility,strength,in humane beauty,luring voice
Family:none
Relationship status:single
Extra:has a beautiful voice.
forgotten or survivor:Survivor

message 5: by Jádé (new)

And Selene shows up... ;p *reads* *sighs* weve both been at this for way too long, lol! Approved!

message 6: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2 comments haha yeah

message 7: by Jádé (new)

Lol!

message 8: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited Jun 12, 2016 12:08PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Name: Silver Ora Smith

Choose your race or mix it up:
Elf
Demon

Whateves :)

Description: Silver has an athletic build and is tall for her age. She wears black leather jacket and t-shirt with a catchy saying, jeans and tennis shoes. She has above-the-ear short hair. Her hair is white in the light and is silver in the dark and moonlight. Her left eye has a scar through it which goes from two in. above her left eye to two in. above her upper lip. She always paints her nails black and she has a tattoo on her left arm. It goes from her wrist to below her should, it is a black vine and thorns with white roses, coating the arm. She has a rose on her shoulder and one on the top of her hand.

History: To be seen in RP

Are you forgetting or a survivor: Survior

message 9: by Astra (last edited Jun 12, 2016 04:16PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Name: Tauriel Redbird

Race: Elf

Description
description
description
History: Even has a little elfling Taurliel was a rule breaker. She was always sneaking out and going on adventures. Then she started putting her skills to good use and trained, eventually becoming a warrior

Are you forgetting or a survivor: Survivor

message 10: by Jádé (new)

Approved

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) yay! thanjs

message 12: by Jádé (new)

Np! Still gotta make mine.....

message 13: by Jádé (new)

Name: Vallery Awan

Species: Demon/Angel

Description: black hair, silver eyes. Looks more angelic, so more human. Wears leggings, tshirts, a belt, and a bangel. Braids bangs normally. Has a tattoo of a lighting bolt angled across her back

History: Vallery was born half a demon half an angel and adopted by two humans, Leila and Rick Awan. She grew up being made fun of, because even though kids saw people like her every day, she was always the joke of the school because of her skin having a slightly red/gold/black tone and her wings being bothe black and white. Despite this, she grew up good and is now a warrior fightinng to save even those who made fun of her.

Survivor

message 14: by Jádé (new)

Um... Sam, Loki or Astra? Approve? Lol!

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Usually mods are the one who approve characters. But she looks cool. So I suppose Apprroved!

message 16: by Jádé (new)

Well, you madam just made yourself a mod! It was a test... i do that a lot to see who i think/feel i can put in that position...... you ok with that?

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Yeah. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm used to modding. though that was a bit funny.

message 18: by Jádé (new)

Lol! Good!

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) *smiles*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! Thanks Jade! What an unexpected surprise!

message 22: by Jádé (new)

Yeah, Silver is approved

message 24: by Jádé (new)

Np