What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Bad guys want a piece of film from two kids [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connor (new)

Connor Brown | 2 comments There was a book when I was a kid that had a boy (he was like 12) and went to visit his dad. His dad had a girlfriend and she had a son. When he got to the airport, he took a picture of some guys around a plane. One of the guys had "Fish-Eyes". That guy wanted that piece of film, so he and a few others go out to his dad's place, which is a cabin, and the two boys run and hide. The front of the book was the two boys having their backs against a cliff.

message 2: by Kym (last edited Jun 28, 2016 02:19PM) (new)

message 3: by Connor (new)

Connor Brown | 2 comments Kym wrote: "Journey into Terror by Bill Wallace"

Thank you, so much! That's it.

message 4: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments You're welcome

back to top

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Journey into Terror (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bill Wallace (other topics)