Fantasy dorks discussion

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
This topic is about A Court of Mist and Fury
BOOKS! > A Court of Mist and Fury

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
Well......I don't think I need to say much since most of you are probably dying to start talking about it sooooo......GO CRAZY!
description/
description/
Guess who this ^ is... hehehehhe

message 2: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) omg! its rhysand! (I'm still not sure how to pronounce it- rise-and or reese-end???!!) but out of all of sara j maas's characters i think he and celeana/aelin are my favorite

message 4: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) I seriously need to just gush abt this this book! I am having like the biggest book hangover right now! It's seriously hot ok!

message 5: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) And and and you know when you read a book but lost or your friends haven't??? Well that's what's going on here! It's torterous

message 6: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) Who else agrees that the bests part was when feyre and RHYSAND are in the cottage and he tells his story yo her and then at the end she's like "do u love me?" And he nods and so feyre pushes the soup and is like "so eat"

message 7: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK! That was beautiful and amazing and gushy and mushy and I just can't anymore

message 8: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) UGGGH back to studying I go.....

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
I am sorry to say that I haven't been able to read it yet. I read the preview of the book on Amazon, but haven't been able to actually read the full book.

message 10: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) Omg!!!! U must read it!!!!!!! Like I thought ACOTAR was good, but this, THIS WAS HEAVEN....

From what I have read so far, I agree.

message 12: by Rells (new) - added it

Rells (gingerwolfie) **gives a giant double chin smile**