Hamilton Fans discussion

Games > Finish the lyrics

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fatima (new)

Fatima  Havilliard (heirofashandfire) | 36 comments Mod
Well, I think the name explains everything. Someone will write a part of a song and the next person will write the next lyrics

Let's start:

"Everyone give it up for America’s favorite fighting Frenchman!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 6 comments LAFAYETTE. (im not really good at this........and I don't remember the rest. i just know something something bloodstains lol)

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments (Should I just do the next line?) I'm taking this horse by the reigns, making Redcoats redder with bloodstains!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2016 10:57AM) (new)

LAFAYETTE!

And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em drop, burn 'em up, and scatter their remains. I'm --

LAFAYETTE!

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Watch me engaging 'em, enraging 'em, escaping 'em!
LAFAYETTE!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I go back to France for more funds.

LAFAYETTE!

I come back with more guns and ships and so the balance shifts.

We rendezvous with Rochambeau, consolidate their gifts.

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments We can end this war at Yorktown, cut them off at sea. But, for this to succeed, there's someone else we need!
HAMILTON!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sir, he knows what to do in a trench, ingenuitive, and fluent in French, I mean -

HAMILTON!

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments (I missed Washington's line! sorry!)

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Sir, you're going to have to use him eventually, what's he going to do on the bench, I mean-
HAMILTON!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No one has more resilience or matches my practical, tactical brilliance --

HAMILTON!

You wanna fight for your land back?

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments I need my right hand man back.

Oh, you need your right hand man back. You know you gotta get your right hand man back. You know you got to put some thought into the letter but the sooner the better to get your right hand man back!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander Hamilton, troops are waiting in the field for you. If you join us right now, together we can turn the tide. Oh, Alexander Hamilton, I have soldiers that would yield for you. If we manage to get this right, they'll surrendur by early light. The world will never be the same, Alexander . . . .

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments We won! No seriously, we finished! Yeah! Should someone start a new one?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, probably

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Okay, I will. (By the way, I don't swear, so if I just put heck, or gosh, or crap, or some other replacement, then that's why.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you could've been anywhere in the world tonight, but you're here with us in New York City. Are you ready for a cabinet meeting?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) The issue on the table: Secretary Hamilton's plan to [something] state debt and establish a national bank.

Secretary Jefferson, you have the floor.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We fought for these ideals, we shouldn't settle for less. These are wise words, enterprising men quote 'em, don't act surprised you guys 'cause I wrote 'em!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) owww!
But Hamilton forgets, his plan would have the government assume state debts
Now, place your bets as to who that benefits, the very seat of government where Hamilton sits!

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Not true!
Ooo, if the shoe fits wear it! If New York's in debt, why should Virginia bear it? Uh, our debts our paid I'm afraid. Don't tax the South 'cause we got it made in the shade.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) In Viriginia we plant seeds in the ground.
We create, you just wanna move our money around.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments This financial plan is an outrageous demand, and to many dang pages for any man to understand!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Stand with me in the land of the free, and pray to God we never see Hamilton's candidacy. See, when Britain taxed our tea, we got frisky. Imagine what gon' happen when you try to tax our whiskey.

message 24: by zuza (new)

zuza (zuzannamj) Thank you, Secretary Jefferson.
Secretary Hamilton, your response.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Thomas, that was a real nice declaration. Welcome to the present, were running a real nation. Would you like to join us, or stay mellow, doing whatever the heck it is you do in Monticello!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

If we assume the debts, the union gets a new line of credit, a financial diuretic. How do you not get it? If we're aggressive and competitive, the union gets a boost, you rather give it a seditive? A civics lesson from a slaver, hey, neighbor, your debts are paid 'cause you don't pay for labor.

message 27: by Izzy (last edited Jun 14, 2016 04:30AM) (new)

Izzy | 44 comments "We plant seeds in the South, we create!" Yeah keep ranting, we know who's really doing the planting. Oh, and another Mr. Age of Enlightenment. Don't lecture me about the war, you didn't fight in it! You think I'm frightened of you man? We almost died in a trench, while you were off getting high with the French!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thomas Jefferson, always hesitant with the president, reticicent -- there isn't a plan he doesn't jettison. Madison, you're mad as a hatter, son. Take your medicine. Damn, you're in worse shape than the national debt is in, sittin' there useless as two shits. Hey, turn around, bend over, I'll show you where my shoe fits

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Excuse me? Jefferson, Madison, take a walk. Hamilton, take a walk! We'll reconvene after a brief recess. Hamilton!
Sir!
A word.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

You don't have the votes.

You don't have the votes.

You're gonna need congressional approval, and you don't have the votes.

Such a blunder, sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bring the thunder.

Why he even brings the thunder.

You wanna pull yourself together?

I'm sorry, these Virginians are birds of a feather.

Young man, I'm from Virginia, so watch your mouth.

(view spoiler)

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments So we let the Congress get held hostage by the South?

You need the votes.

No, we need bold strokes. We need this plan.

No, you need to convince more folks.

Well James Madison won't talk to me, that's a starter.

Winning was easy young man, governing's harder.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

They're being intransigent.

You have to find a compromise.

But they don't have a plan -- they just hate mine!

Convince them otherwise

What happens if I don’t get congressional approval?

I imagine they’ll call for your removal

Sir--

Figure it out, Alexander. That’s an order from your commander

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments And we finished another one!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed. What comes next? lol

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments My parents are looking at me weird because I just laughed at that.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 44 comments Exactly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

=D

message 39: by Kam (new)

Kam (kaminajamjar) | 1 comments There's nothing like summer in the city, when someone under stress meets some looking pretty.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

There's trouble in the air -- you can smell it, and Alexander's by himself. I'll let him tell it.

message 41: by zuza (new)

zuza (zuzannamj) I hadn't slept in a week. I was weak, I was awake. You never seen a bastard orphan more in need of a break.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Longing for Angelica, missing my wife, that's when Miss Maria Reynolds walked into my life. She said:

I know you are a man of honor. I'm so sorry to bother you at home, but I don't know where to go. I came here all alone.

She said:

My husband's doin' me wrong: Beatin' me, cheatin' me, mistreatin' me. Suddenly, he's up and gone. I don't have the means to go on.

message 43: by Izzy (last edited Jun 29, 2016 05:29AM) (new)

Izzy | 44 comments So I offered her a loan, offered to take her home, she said,

You're too kind sir.

I offered her thirty bucks that I had socked away

She lived a block away, she said,

This one's mine sir.

message 44: by Mathil (new)

Mathil Pooracho (superparracho) | 24 comments Say no to this

message 45: by Fatima (new)

Fatima  Havilliard (heirofashandfire) | 36 comments Mod
Then I said, “well, I should head back home,”
She turned red, she led me to her bed
Let her legs spread and said:

message 46: by Sofia (new)

Sofia I. Camacho (sofia_the_bookworm) "Stay..."

"Hey."

"Hey..."

That's when I began to pray:

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lord, show me how to say no to this. I don't know how to say no to this.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hansrox) | 4 comments But my god she looks so helpless, and my body's saying he'll yes

Whoaaaaaa

Show me how to say no to this
I dont say no to this
In my mind I'm trying to go go go go
Then her mouth is on mine and I don't say
Noooooo

message 49: by Catie (last edited Oct 04, 2016 02:44PM) (new)

Catie (catiebugs) | 2 comments No, Say No to this

message 50: by Raf (new)

Raf (_raf) WOw guys, you have blown us all away

« previous 1