Fantasy dorks discussion

Roleplay > Summer Ball Character List :)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
Sorry. I guess I should have created this first. Well, put your characters for the ball here or you can just go as yourself. If so then tell us about yourself as well!

message 2: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Biggest Dork, so bring it on! (last edited Jun 11, 2016 08:43PM) (new)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
1.) Queen Aelin Revenna Shadowsen
2.) Kingdom of the Dread Forest
3.) Royalty
4.) Power of shadow, fire, and shapeshifting. She is unpredictable and wild. (Like the mad hatter. hehehe)
5.) Team Dread Forest
6.) Descended from King Magnus Shadowsen and Queen Marlene Argent
7.) 700 years old
8.) Can play violin, dance, singing, and poetry. Is also skilled at hand-to-hand combat and archery.
9.) Brother: Alexander Shadowsen (decided to travel) but has many talents of his own and will stop at NOTHING to protect his dear sister
I am both feared and adored throughout the entire kingdom. To anyone who dares cross me: I will destroy you.
* Is descended from Queen Maverik (aunt, best friend to the three Fae queens)
this should be interesting Aech.
She does not have just one form, but is said to be beautiful and wise. She is darkness and light. Life and death. Forbidden love and fire. She is a lone wolf and passion. She is sadness and happiness. She is war and she is a QUEEN.
my link text

Boom I just copied it from the Dread Forest roleplay group. Seems easier

oh shoot. I need pic. hold on

my link text
This is if you want to see more pictures of Queen Aelin (and some other characters of Dread Forest too.)

That's cool, Aech. He looks hot. lol

message 7: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Biggest Dork, so bring it on! (last edited Jun 11, 2016 08:59PM) (new)

Her hair color changes constantly, but remains dark most of the time due to some... 'cough' demons inside her 'cough' But she battles them everyday to ensure the safety of those around her.
description/
description/
description/

lol Aech

sounds charming.

so.....when do u think we will start roleplaying?

me too. byeeeee

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments Name: Barren

Clothes: Nothing fancy. My usual clothes.

Going with: Evan the Dark Angel.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 34 comments Mod
Name: Abby
Clothes: pretty starry dress
Going with: No one has asked me yet :(

Everyone already saw my character application so........... :)