Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Murder inK
This topic is about Murder inK
Book Issues > Please help!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.M. Biz LaChance (cmbizlachance) | 7 comments I am having a few issues.... To start this book is my work and it will not let me claim it.
Next is that the cover art is incorrect on the paperback, but not on the kindle edition. I have been trying for so long to get this corrected. I'm not sure how my personal goodreads managed to claim it, but I have deleted that account today and am looking to use this author one exclusively. I just need to get the book added to my profile and get the cover updated.
Please help!

C.M. Biz LaChance (cmbizlachance) | 7 comments This seems to have been addressed. I just need to get my website updated...

message 4: by Abcdarian (last edited Jun 11, 2016 08:14PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Looks correct to me.

C.M. Biz LaChance (cmbizlachance) | 7 comments When I select my profile the website field seems to be empty...everything else seems to be correct at this time outside of that

C.M. Biz LaChance (cmbizlachance) | 7 comments Any idea why my website will not reflect on the author page?

message 7: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments It is on your author page; the problem may be on your computer?

C.M. Biz LaChance (cmbizlachance) | 7 comments Thank you for the reply. I am actually using the mobile app. Thank you for verifying for me

message 9: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Another author had a similar problem earlier; things were fine on desktop but not on tablet.

C.M. Biz LaChance (cmbizlachance) | 7 comments Ok understandable. Thank you again for your speedy reply. Enjoy your night