Play Book Tag discussion

The Dog Who Knew Too Much (A Chet and Bernie Mystery, #4)
This topic is about The Dog Who Knew Too Much
Archive: Other Books > The Dog Who Knew Too Much 3.5 stars rounded to 3 by Spencer Quinn

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karin | 6882 comments Bernie has done a less than stellar speech at the Great Western Private Eye Convention, but it's Chet that these folks have their eye on. Chet is some dog! Chet and Bernie are hired to accompany Anya to visit her son at camp. When Devin ends up missing, she then hires them to find her son. But on that search they find the guide dead, and a murder mystery has begun. As things shake up and become more complicated, a puppy, looking just like Chet in miniature, shows up near his home as he comes back trying to find Bernie.

This was really close to 3.5 stars for me as there were some pricelessly funny scenes (no spoilers from me, though.). If you are a Chet and Bernie fan, or even if you just like humourous cozy mysteries, or just books written for adults from the Point of view of a dog, then this book is for you.

message 2: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 5321 comments Karin wrote: "Bernie has done a less than stellar speech at the Great Western Private Eye Convention, but it's Chet that these folks have their eye on. Chet is some dog! Chet and Bernie are hired to accompany An..."

I haven't read this one and it reminds me that I need to revisit Chet the Jet.

Karin | 6882 comments Booknblues wrote: "Karin wrote: "Bernie has done a less than stellar speech at the Great Western Private Eye Convention, but it's Chet that these folks have their eye on. Chet is some dog! Chet and Bernie are hired t..."

Sounds like a plan :). I do enjoy them or I wouldn't keep reading them.

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (margarette) | 292 comments This looks entertaining. I'm off to look for it