The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Kal > Lake Cil

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots was sitting on the beach, the waves licking her feat. She fingered her white wooden wolf necklace, looking at all the small soft details that came with it being wooden. A small sigh escaped her usually shut lips. A lost girl running in a dangerous world.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ | 1158 comments Mod
Aaron had once again allowed himself to get lost. he loved getting lost on Kal, it was most certainly his favorite world to visit. For some reason it always drew him in. He wasn't sure if it was the world itself or something on it. Maybe even someone. At least the die hard romantic could think that way. A part of him knew he was most likely just being insane, but that didn't matter. There was someone out there with the other half of his black wolf necklace and one day he was going to find that person. He wasn't sure what happened next, but he was sure it would be good!

There was a girl not to far away from where he ran up to the edge of the lake, but usually people thought he was insane when he ran up to strangers just to say hi so he maintained a respectful distance.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots didn't notice the guy on the beach. She just quietly looked at her wolf necklace. She remembered the day she'd got it so well. She always thought maybe out there there was someone else with the other half. Now she doubted that

Aaron jumped on a rock leaning over the water to get a better look at the lake. However unfortunately he ended up losing his balance. With the almost girlish scream he fell into the water taking a freezing dip. He instantly felt like a nerd considering he just embarrassed himself in front of some random girl.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots looked up, startled by the sudden noise. She noticed a guy in the water. She let go of her necklace and stood up to go over to see if he needed help

Aaron jumped out of the water coughing and sputtering like an idiot. Suffice to say the half dragon didn't like falling into the icy waves. "Fire, need fire," he muttered only being able to produce smoke at the moment thanks to the large breath of water he ended up taking. He continued to cough trying to force all the water out of his lungs.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots froze. Fire. She hated fire. Fire was bad. She took a step back. Her wolf necklace was out and visible , especially with the white wolf against her dark clothing

Aaron however couldn't even manage to look up at it. He was coughing to badly and he looked really, really sick. His necklace was hidden under his shirt. He needed help or else things weren't going to go well for him.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots bit her bottom lip. why was she doing this. she hated fire. she grabbed a couple stones, sticks, and what not to try and make a fire

Aaron was feeling his consciousness fade slightly while he battled with the cold. He needed to either get dry or warm as soon as possible. Either would work enough for him to get a standing, but if he couldn't get one or the other soon his flame was going to flicker out.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots nervously built and eventually started a fire.

Aaron after he finally started to dry off and warm up started to feel better. "Thank you," he finally said letting his hands trail against the burning flames, not really fearing getting burn.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots nodded, backing away a little. She hated fire. Fire had killed her mother

"Are you alright?" He asked curiously. Aaron had always loved fire. He was a dragon after all. Fire felt safe and warm to him, like being cuddled up next to his dad again. He missed his dad. "Did I do something to scare you?" He frowned looking kind of like a sad puppy.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots just shook her head. She didn't like to speak, being a chosen mute and all

"Wait a second," Aaron jumped up. "What is that around your neck!!!" He said pointing to her wooden white wolf necklace with a massive gasp.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots was startled. Why was he reacting so oddly about her necklace?

Aaron reached for his neck having to pull slightly at his still damp collar. He pulled out his own necklace, equally as drenched as his shirt but obviously a black wolf necklace.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots's eyes widen. That necklace. it looked like her's. Was it the other half

"Is that one around your neck the other half of my necklace?" He asked voicing her thoughts.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots tilted her head to the side a bit. It might be. She took a cautious step forward

Aaron held out his half of the necklace implying they should try to connect them together.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots held up her half and walked a bit closer to him

Aaron pushed them together. Just like that. A perfect match.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots looked at him surprised

"I don't know what to say other than I've been looking for you for a very, very, very long time," he said earnestly his eyes unreadable.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) While spots didn't say anything her eyes held many questions

"Well, maybe we should start with introductions. I'm Aaron. And you are?" He asked still not quiet understanding what she hadn't talked what so ever though he was slowly starting to make the connection in the back of his mind.

message 29: by Astra (last edited Jun 13, 2016 02:45PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots looked down then sat down in the sand and drew her name

Laurette Spottiswoode

"Why don't you talk, Laurette?" He asked watching her draw in the sand. "Is your voice broken?"

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots looked at the ground. Was her voice broken. No, but her heart had been. Shattered twice over.

Aaron's face instantly fell. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories," he said with a small frown. Her sad face was absolutely heart breaking. So Aaron made it his new mission to get this girl to smile. "I've got an idea! Let's play 20 questions. You can write your questions and answers in the sand here. You can even go first. Ask me anything you want to!" Aaron said with a massive smile that could rival a sun.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots thought for a second then wrote in the sand

How old are you

"17. And no, that is not in dragon years," he said. "Alright my turn, how old are you?"

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) 17, spots wrote in the sand

"Wow, guess we're the same age. Alright, your turn." He said.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots smiled and wrote in the sand

Where are you from

"Well, I'm a world hopper. I've never really spend all that long in one place alone. But most of my time is spent on Kal so even though I wasn't born here you could call it my home in a sense. I don't know the specifics on where I was born though. My mother left me with my father after I came into the world. I never knew who or what she was. But my father cared for me well enough and there were even a couple of gods in my life," he said with a smile.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots smiled.

"Alright. What do you do for a living?" He asked.

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Take care of the house, Spots wrote in the sand

"Sounds fun. Must be nice to have a house," He commented. He waited quietly for her next question.

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots stopped, thinking

"Well, anything else you wanna ask me? It is after all 20 questions," Aaron said with a small laugh.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots shook her head

"Alright then, I'll ask you two questions and see if you can come up with ideas or wanna ask me the same thing. What is your favorite god, and how did you get your necklace," he said.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots wrote in the sand

A wolf saved me and afterwards I found my necklace

"And your favorite god," he said with a small quiet nod.

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Spots shook her head. She didn't have a favorite god

"Well. I guess I'll answer the same questions if you don't have anymore. My favorite god is either a toss up between Fathamore or Flora for a various assortment of reasons. And I got my necklace when I was helping to protect a wolf from some evil giant bear thingy," he said.

« previous 1