The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Kal > Hunters Base

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki casually appeared by the fire, though not his best choice since he wasn't a fan of fires. They tended to set of his frost giant side. he looked around, wondering where he'd world hopped to this time

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki noticed a girl and smirked, walking over to her, "Excuse me, would you mind telling me where I am"

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Ah, then this is somewhere new and interesting. Never been on Kal before" Loki smirked 'I wonder if i could take over' He thought to himself

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smirked. "Then that's perfect" He said, slyly. "If you wouldn't mind me asking your name"

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Loki" Loki said, smirking. God of mischief.

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki watched her curiously. He found her metal arm interesting though very unnatural and unsettling. He was getting bored. Maybe it was time to have some magic fun. Loki looked around for inspiration

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smirked. "Fighting some mechanical creature isn't that much fine. Messing with it's head on the other hand" At least a dozen illusions of Loki appeared in the surrounding area

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) The illusions shifted and Loki easily avoided the machine creature

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smirked. He knew that the thing may come back. He'd be ready. He let his illusions disappear.

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smirked and disappeared, turning invisible

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Can you stop having my character do things please?))

Loki became visible again when that happened

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki looked at her and the giant lion. "Well, this has been fun and all, but I think this is my que to leave"

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "That is an interesting thing to say. What if I told you I could help you" Loki said walking over to her

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smirked. "Then let it be"

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "And I will" Loki said

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Take over the worlds one by one" Loki shrugged

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Very well" Loki said, his staff appearing in his hand

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki looked at the giant lion "Come at me mechanical beast"

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smirked and used his telekinesis magic to push the beast away

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki moved fast and dodged. He then attacked the machine with an energy bolt from his staff

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki dodged easily and grabbed one of the parts, throwing ti in a random direction

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki fought with immense strength and durability

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Nice to meet you number 154. I'm death" Loki said

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Then you've obviously never met a god like me" Loki said, dodging

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smirked dodging "Until next time" He said disappearing

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "So, bored at all" Loki said reappearing behind her

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki moved to in front of her "Then take my hand and come with me" He said "Run with me"

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "We could go anywhere, besides If there's something keeping you that can be changed" Loki said

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "There are places, other worlds. You don't have to stay here. Just run" Loki said

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "No. Don't let them control you." Loki said firmly. He didn't like people being controlled unless it was him controlling others

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki fell. A darkness clouded over his eyes. "I leave now. Either you come or you don't" He said, very serious

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "No!" Loki shouted, standing up, quickly. He was all rage and nothing else

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki glared. His eyes were very dark. A little more anger was all he needed to be pushed to an extreme point

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Don't hurt her" Loki said, clenching his fists sending a massive energy wave

((Like this just larger which is a bad thing))
(view spoiler)

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki didn't care anymore. His staff appeared in his hand and his battle armor formed around him

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki attacked, fiercly. His eyes were dark holding no light in them. His reactions were fast, his speed inhuman. His strength abnormal even for a god

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki didn't slow down, get worn out, or stop attacking fiercly. If anything his attacks became stronger

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I. Don't. Care!" Loki shouted attacking

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki narrowly dodged the fire. half his face had turned blue

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki showed his superhuman agility by dodging all the fire. By then he was in full frost giant form

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki was quick to regain his footing and attack fiercely again

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki dodged and attacked the dragon

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki completely destroyed the dragon

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki stepped away from the dragon wreckage. His breathing was heavy. He looked at his hands. What had he just done

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki looked at her. Instead of anger, his eyes held pain, lose, and loneliness

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki looked away. "I will have to leave"

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You're welcome to join me. If somethings hurting you we can figure it out, together" Loki said

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Don't worry." Loki said holding his hand out

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki smiled. It was a genuine smile. Not one of his smirks. "Ready?"

((Where to?))

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Okay https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... ))

Loki smiled and with that he teleported the two to another world

« previous 1