What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's picture book 80s-90s about salt and pepper shaker family

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Morris | 3 comments A children's picture book that I read in 1990s about a salt and pepper shaker that fall in love and have a family. The last page has a picture of their children and one shaker is picking his nose ☺️

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Emma, I can't remember the exact title of the book which I read to my boys. you are looking for the Blues Clues book. It has Mrs. Salt/Mr. Pepper and baby Paprika in it. They are making a fruit salad for the picnic. Hope this helps. Jen

message 3: by Kris (last edited Jun 12, 2016 06:52AM) (new)

Kris | 33466 comments Mod
Following up on Jen's suggestion, here are some of the Blues Clues books by Alice Wilder - https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hilaire | 4 comments Emma, i was wondering if you ever found out the title of that book? I remember it as well from the 90s and have been searching for it for my baby daughter.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Morris | 3 comments No! It’s not blues clues. From before blues clues existed. And I didn’t find it!

message 7: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4989 comments And was it Rainbowheart's suggestion?

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma Morris | 3 comments No, that is a blues clues book.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hilaire | 4 comments Emma wrote: "No! It’s not blues clues. From before blues clues existed. And I didn’t find it!"
I want to say it had something with "Porcelain" in the title. Like the porcelain pepper shaker or something?

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hilaire | 4 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "The Porcelain Pepper Pot"

YESSSS!!!! Thank you so much!

message 12: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16220 comments Glad to help out!

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
We still have to wait for Emma to weigh in.

message 14: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16220 comments Hopefully she comes back!

message 15: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16220 comments Still out there, Emma?