The Chronicles of Narnia Fan Club discussion

New Here? Start Here... > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Young (laurenyoung) Hey! It's Lauren! Thanks for the invite!

message 2: by - suzy - (new)

- suzy - (q750) Hellew! My name is Suzy and my favorite character in Narnia would be either Eustace or Reepicheep.

message 3: by Micaiah (new)

Micaiah (micaiahrkeo) | 2 comments Hey! My name's Micaiah, and I'm 15. My favorite Narnia character? Oh, gosh... I like Eustace and Reepicheep and Peter and Edmund. ;)

Thank you for the invite, Anika!

message 4: by Bella (new)

Bella Hello I'm Bella!
My favorite character would be Susan, Lucy, or Puddleglum. I like Susan in the first books, not the last.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Shine and I love Prince Caspain the 10th! I've seen the movies and read the books.

message 6: by mj (new)

mj (valmj) Hello, everyone! I just go by Valiant here! I'm in my late teens. My favorite Narnia character would have to be Lucy but it's nearly impossible to choose. I find her the most relatable for me though. I absolutely adore Narnia and have for almost as long as I can remember. I still remember when my dad first started reading the books to my siblings and I. I was probably five. It just went from there. Narnia was my first fandom and will always hold a very special place in my heart! Also, I share a birthday with C.S. Lewis, which is pretty cool if you ask me!

message 7: by - suzy - (new)

- suzy - (q750) Welcome everyone!

Ooo Valiant that's really cool how you share Lewis's birthday. :) The Chronicles of Narnia was most likely the very first book series I ever read. I learned to read at a very young age, so this was probably when I was about 4. It's one of those amazing series that you can read young, but still love it and go back to it for many years. :)

message 8: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) Hello everyone. :)
I'm Chloe and I'm 15 years old.
One fact about me.. I haven't read the Narnia books YET.
That will change... I'm gonna try the challenge! (I have Narnia books on my kindle I got from my great-uncle.)
I have seen the movies and I like Lucy.

message 9: by mj (new)

mj (valmj) Chloe wrote: "Hello everyone. :)
That will change... I'm gonna try the challenge! (I have Narnia books on my kindle I got ..."

Oh, you'll love them!

message 10: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Therese (susanthegentle) Hello! I'm Lydia and I'm completely and totally obsessed with Narnia! :D My favorite character is Susan.

message 11: by Fabi (new)

Fabi (fabilous_reviews) Hi, I'm Fabiola from Hong Kong, China. But I'm only half Chinese

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Young (laurenyoung) If you need any mods, I'd be happy to help!

message 13: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jul 02, 2016 11:53AM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) Hello everyone! I'm Hawkeye and I'm 14 years old. I love Narnia! I haven't read the books, but I've seen the movies. My favorite characters are Lucy, Peter, and Mr. Tumnas (is that how it's spelled?) the faun.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, everyone! I'm Leona and I'm 11 years old. I'm not really a huge fan of Narnia, as I've only read the first one { :) }, but I'm liking them so far! My favorite character would probably be Lucy.

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela Watts (angelarwatts) Chloe ''What we love, we pursue-What we pursue defines us' wrote: "Hello everyone. :)
That will change... I'm gonna try the challenge! (I have Narnia books on my kindle I got ..."

I am finishing up the Narnia books; they are absolutely amazing! The movies are good too, a very sweet feel to them as well...

message 16: by Hal (new)

Hal Glode Hey everyone I'm Hal, I'm sixteen, and my favorite character would probably be Peter, but it's so hard to choose!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Hal!

Happy (spread The Word) Hey, my name is Paige, I am 12, and my favorite character in Narnia is probably Lucy

message 19: by Moondrops (new)

Moondrops (starlighttears) Hi everyone ! My name is Chelsea and my favorite character is Lucy. There are many amazing characters in Narnia but growing up it was Lucy that was etched deeply in my mind.

message 20: by evelina (new)

evelina (omskakad) | 2 comments hellooooo!! I'm Evelina and I'm 17. I really don't know who my favourite character is but it's probably Edmund

message 21: by Moondrops (new)

Moondrops (starlighttears) Hi Evelina ! Edmund is a fantastic choice!

Happy (spread The Word) Hi. my name is Paige! I have to say of love all four of the kids, and Aslan!

message 23: by Aphton (new)

Aphton | 1 comments Hi, there Im Aphton hailing all the way from South Africa. Narnia really is an all time favorite of mine. I've read the entire book series and cannot stop reflecting on what I experienced since reading the books. My favorite book in the Chronicles is 'The Horse and the Boy',my favorite character is the Lion and my least favorites being Eustace and Jill. All and all, the best book ever worth recommending to any bookworm. I enjoyed the Christian symbolism too, a great book if you want kids to understand the biblical concept of Christ.

message 24: by Vennela (last edited Jan 17, 2017 03:42PM) (new)

Vennela Mallampati Hi! My name is Vennela, and I've read ALL the books in the series! I'm in my early teens. My favorite character is probably Prince - I mean King Caspian. :)

message 25: by Vennela (new)

Vennela Mallampati At the beginning, it was Susan, but after reading in The Last Battle that she was no longer a friend of Narnia and was addicted to beauty products instead, I realized that she was, in truth, very shallow, and I stopped admiring her.

message 26: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Clark | 1 comments I just read my first Narnia book - The Magician's Nephew - and loved it! I'm 69 and just now getting around to reading this series? What's wrong with me?!

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina Hey everyone!! My name is Hannah! I love the Narnia series!!! I have read all of them and my favorite characters are definitely Pudleglum and Reepicheap!!

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina Hey everyone!! My name is Hannah! I love the Narnia series!!! I have read all of them and my favorite characters are definitely Pudleglum and Reepicheap!!

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Hi, my name is Mimi P. and though the Narnia series isn't my favorite, I love it. My favorite characters are probably Lucy and Reepicheap.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina Hey, Mimi! Welcome, I have the same feelings for Reepicheap! ;) I have to say I really love the Narnia series! :)

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale It's really amazing! Have you watched the movies? They are also amazing!

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina I don't like the movies as much as the books, but they are ok.

message 34: by Claire (new)

Claire Z. Hi! I'm Claire. I'm in middle school and a huge fan of the Narnia- books. Not the movies as much; The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe movie isn't bad, I haven't seen Prince Caspian yet, and I do NOT like Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Favorite characters? Edmund and Shasta/Cor.

message 35: by MissMaybird (new)

MissMaybird Hi there! I’m Willemijn, primaryschool teacher and a fan of Narnia for years. My favorite charactwr is Lucy. My goals for this year is to re-read the first 3 books about Narnia

message 36: by Faith (new)

Faith (victorianprincess) | 24 comments Mod
Hello, my name is Faith, and I am completely in love with Narnia.
My favourite character is Aslan, then Edmund, then Lucy, then Reepicheep.
I have read all the books and have watched every movie and I adore every last one of them.
my favourite movie is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and I cannot choose a favourite book.
I have found the door to Narnia, and I will forever be lost in its magical woods......❤

message 37: by Makila (new)

Makila Scott-Saxby | 1 comments Hi, My Name is Makila and I love Narnia all the way. My favorite characters are Lucy, Peter, and Aslan.

message 38: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel (aspiredforever) Hello! I’m Nathaniel. My favorite character in Narnia is Lucy, though I consider The White Witch to be the most interesting character. My favorite book (I desperately wanted a movie) is The Silver Chair.

message 39: by Faith (new)

@Nathaniel
Oh, how I wanted the movie too! isn't a pity they stopped making it? :(
I researched it a while back and they said they are trying to make a Netflix series of the books, but they aren't sure whether they will start at the beginning or begin where they left off at The Silver Chair.

message 40: by Chloe (new)

Chloe the MovieCritic | 3 comments Hey, everyone!
You can call me MC. The Narnia books are my favorite series of all time, and I've read them twice. I plan to reread them again some time soon! My favorite characters are Aslan, all of the Pevensies, and Eustace, and Shasta, and all of them!

message 41: by Faith (new)

oh, I am so glad so many people are back on here! I guess I helped revive it. ;-)

message 42: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Tyler | 1 comments Hey everyone!
Sooo I'm Bethany, and i just started reading the Narnia books, please tell me why i didn't before....?
I have watched 2 different movies of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, which were great!
I just read the Magicians Nephew, and it was awesome so good....
yup that's me folks! do I need to say anything about myself?

message 43: by Faith (new)

Ah, hello Bethany! so glad you're here. No, you don't need to say anything about yourself in particular, just about you and Narnia! (which you did ;) )

message 44: by Hadley (last edited Dec 09, 2019 02:19PM) (new)

Hadley (hadsolo) | 2 comments Hey all, I'm Hadley! Not sure how much I'll be around (I'm on Goodreads sporadically as I've got a lot of real-life work and projects that keep me pretty busy) HOWEVER, I do love Narnia... and have since I was pretty small. I grew up both reading the books and listening to the radio theaters (pretty awesome-- check them out if you haven't!) and I loved the first movie at least. ;) Favorite character is Edmund by a long shot (talk about depth and character growth, man!) But I also love Puddleglum and the Silver Chair is probably my favorite book of the series.

message 45: by Faith (new)

Welcome, Hadley!
I HAVE to listen to those radio dramas. they are by Focus on the Family, are they not?
Ah, Edmund is one of my favourite ones, too. I used to really want to meet the actor, but now he's in parliament. ;)

message 46: by Hadley (new)

Hadley (hadsolo) | 2 comments Thanks! :) Yes, the radio theaters are by Focus on the Family. Me and my siblings listened to those non-stop and still listen from time to time!

message 47: by Faith (new)

Welcome, Cherie!❤

message 48: by Elijah (last edited Jan 09, 2020 10:53AM) (new)

Elijah (elijahkubicek) I just read The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe for what I consider my first time (don't remember /anything/ from my real first reading). I really love it.

And by the way, hello! I'm Elijah xP

message 49: by Faith (new)

Welcome to the group, Elijah! I will be starting some fun games and challenges and polls as soon as I can.

message 50: by Steven (new)

Steven Cavanagh | 2 comments Hi Everyone! I've loved the Narnia series since about 1980. Fave character would be Reep.

« previous 1