4. Freckled blue eyed
5. Detail oriented

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 307 comments Brandy:
1. Redhead
2. From Kentucky
3. The sounds of people eating drives me crazy
4. I am a self-professed cat-lady
5. My day job is with development at a nonprofit in Chicago.

message 3: by Mylene (new)

Mylene (mylenerennee) | 232 comments Mod
Brandy: We share the redhead and sounds of people eating driving us crazy.

thanks for your CV

message 4: by Jason (new)

Jason Parent | 223 comments 1. I;m a squirrel trapped in a man's body, but not even a good looking man's body. (I'll refrain from obvious nuts jokes)
2. I hate waiting.

3. I love my dog more than, well, anyone
4. Except when my dog has stinky farts
5. Like right now.

message 5: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments 1) I don't like to touch cardboard
2) I never learned how to properly tie my shoes
3) I only buy footwear without laces
4) I rarely watch television (an average of maybe 1 hour a month, if that)
5) I find whistling strangers creepy

message 6: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Mylene wrote: "Tell us 5 random facts about yourself:

Example:

Mylene:
1. 1972
2. French
3. Redhead
4. Freckled blue eyed
5. Detail oriented"

Mylene, shouldn't No.5 read as suffers with OCD?:)

message 7: by David (last edited May 10, 2014 05:18AM) (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) 1.I live with someone who doesn't like to touch cardboard, and I'd always assumed she was the only person on the planet who suffers this phobia. I now know better: Thanks, Gregor.:)
2.The football team I support has just won the last two games of their season, and only survived relegation on the final day. They had been bottom since September 23rd last year. I'm a happy boy!:)
3.Female clowns are sexy.
4.I wish I was a Redhead. My hair seems to be growing more grey with each passing week:(
5.I'm English, but of Irish descent on my mother's side.

message 8: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments I wouldn't call my aversion to touching cardboard a phobia. Touching it produces a very unpleasant physical sensation, the same response folks get when someone rakes their nails down a chalkboard.

message 9: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Must be hell when the pizza gets delivered.:)

message 10: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments Oh, I will touch cardboard, especially for pizza, but I just don't like to. Boxes used for shipping packages seems to be much coarser than pizza boxes. It's that type of cardboard I have the most trouble with.

message 11: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) It's certainly weird how we're all wired differently, ain't it?

My missus is terrified of birds, and if a few land near her she starts break-dancing... and I start rolling around laughing.:)

message 12: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments Yes, it is weird. My older brother is terrified of birds, as well.

message 13: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Perhaps they were both worms in a previous life.:)

message 14: by Jason (new)

Jason Parent | 223 comments I think it is more concerning that David finds female clowns sexy. :)

message 15: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments Yeah, I like how he sandwiched that in there as if no one would notice.

message 16: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 307 comments Right? I find anyone who thinks clowns are sexy more than a little worrisome.

message 17: by Mylene (last edited May 11, 2014 06:43AM) (new)

Wow! So far I think you are all odd.... Except for
Brandy, of course!!! Lol. You all try to hide behind that thin veneer of normalcy, but the true colors are starting to show. (Which works for me because all of you are much more interesting)

David: OCD? Really? Is it that obvious?
SHOOT!!!!!

My hubby has this really weird phobia that sounds similar to what Gregor expressed. He hates Popsicle sticks!!! I don't know if a doctor did something weird with a tongue depressor when was young but he cannot stand to have his tongue touch the wood part and he gets all freaky if my kids are sucking on the stick after they are almost finished their ice cream.

I wonder what that says about him.... Hmmmmm.....

message 18: by Mylene (last edited May 12, 2014 05:49AM) (new)

Jason: A squirrel trapped inside a man's body? Now, that freaks me out more than finding female clowns sexy (probably because with my red hair I only need a red nose to finish off my ensemble..). But... Squirrels? Man, those pests are crazy scary. You would think they would be cute because, from afar, they kinda look fluffy and cartoonish, but up close they remind me too much of rats. There is just something really disturbing about the way they gnaw on a nut with those fast movements... I'm already getting freaked out.

message 19: by Mylene (last edited May 11, 2014 07:50AM) (new)

message 20: by Jason (last edited May 11, 2014 08:19AM) (new)

Jason Parent | 223 comments Mylene wrote: ""

Okay, except for THAT one, squirrels are generally cute, gray and fluffy up north (at least in NE), not like those southern reddish things with skinny tails.

Okay, time to reveal my I-am-going-to-be-an-old-hermit-whose-only-friends-are-the-wildlife-I-feed tendencies, I actually have pet squirrels, sorta. They come up to my door and I buy peanuts and acorns to feed them. They are fat now, and slower, so sometimes my actions probably cause them to get hit by cars. It's all very sad really... in so many ways. But I love my squirrel friends.

message 21: by Mylene (last edited May 13, 2014 09:41AM) (new)

message 22: by Mylene (new)

There is poor, old Jason feeding the squirrels.....meanwhile, in the basement/dungeon of his house a lone Southern red squirrel (with a thin tail) screams and tries to free himself from the shackles.

Lol... I am trying to juxtapose you being such a sweet hearted man/ animal lover with the scariness you write about.

message 23: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Brandy wrote: "Right? I find anyone who thinks clowns are sexy more than a little worrisome."

Thanks, B.:)

message 24: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Jason wrote: "Mylene wrote: ""

Okay, except for THAT one, squirrels are generally cute, gray and fluffy up north (at least in NE), not like those southern reddish things with skinny tails.

Okay, time to revea..."

So there we have it: An admission by Jason that he sits on his doorstep with his nuts in his hand.:)

message 25: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Jason wrote: "I think it is more concerning that David finds female clowns sexy. :)"

Doesn't everybody find female clowns sexy? They should:)

message 26: by Jason (new)

Jason Parent | 223 comments Mylene wrote: "There is poor, old Jason feeding the squirrels.....meanwhile, in the basement/dungeon of his house a lone Southern red squirrel (with a thin tail) screams and tries to free himself from the shackle..."

That is me. With animals. But it's easy to juxtapose. I like animals. I don't like people. Present company excluded. You are all animals I don't like ;)

message 27: by Jason (new)

Jason Parent | 223 comments David wrote: "Jason wrote: "Mylene wrote: ""

Okay,..."

and I guess that's sorta true too...

message 28: by Mylene (new)

Why don't you like people, Jason?

message 29: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 307 comments lol And im with Jason. im not really a people person either. Dispite the fact that I work for a nonprofit dedicated to helping people.

message 30: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments David wrote: "Jason wrote: "I think it is more concerning that David finds female clowns sexy. :)"

Doesn't everybody find female clowns sexy? They should:)"

I could be persuaded.

message 31: by Mylene (new)

Brandy wrote: "lol And im with Jason. im not really a people person either. Dispite the fact that I work for a nonprofit dedicated to helping people."

If that isn't ironic, I don't know what is.
I am totally a people person, not so much an animal lover. Although, whenever a stray shows up or a child convinces me to get a pet, I'm the one who falls madly in love and cares for it.

What don't you guys like about people?

message 32: by Mylene (new)

Gregor wrote: "David wrote: "Jason wrote: "I think it is more concerning that David finds female clowns sexy. :)"

I could be persuaded."

I do wonder what kind of persuasion we are talking about here.... ;)

message 33: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments Mylene wrote: "Gregor wrote: "David wrote: "Jason wrote: "I think it is more concerning that David finds female clowns sexy. :)"

I could be persuaded."
..."

I was hoping David would send me some examples/samples.

message 34: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Gregor wrote: "Mylene wrote: "Gregor wrote: "David wrote: "Jason wrote: "I think it is more concerning that David finds female clowns sexy. :)"

I could ..."

Nope! They're all mine, and mine alone!:)

message 35: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments

message 36: by Mylene (new)

Wow! Weird.... Very weird!

message 37: by Mylene (new)

I guessssss that could qualify as Sexy.... Very debatable, though :)

message 38: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 307 comments Yeah that's not clownish enough to be all that creepy. Cool looking though.

message 39: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments David's not commenting because he doesn't have a free hand at the moment.

message 40: by Jason (new)

Jason Parent | 223 comments I can't see the picture on my phone. So I can only imagine. Lol

message 41: by Mylene (new)

Gregor wrote: "David's not commenting because he doesn't have a free hand at the moment."

That literally made me laugh outloud.

message 42: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) Gregor wrote: ""

Thanks, Gregor. I feel better for seeing that.:)

message 43: by Gregor (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 149 comments Happy to help.

message 44: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 307 comments Gregor wrote: "David's not commenting because he doesn't have a free hand at the moment."

Bahahahaha