Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

They Who from the Heavens Came (The Wisdom, #1)
This topic is about They Who from the Heavens Came
BETA READERS & REVIEWERS > REVIEWERS WANTED for YA Fantasy/Sci-Fi Coming-of-Age Novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vrinda Pendred (thymeoperator) | 9 comments Hello! I previously published a series called 'The Descendants' and obtained a lot of really helpful feedback, which I've now integrated into an extensively edited new series called 'The Wisdom'. That means I have to start from scratch getting new reviews.

I can provide a free copy in mobi, epub or PDF format. I'm hoping to get reviews done within 4 weeks. Really looking forward to talking to some kind keen readers!

The book blurb:

Some say the Wisdom is knowledge of the Creator. Others claim it’s a myth. All anyone really knows is it was lost long ago – and now the Sirians have returned to Earth to retrieve it.

Meanwhile, 17-year-old Itzel Loveguard has written another story – and this time, it may have killed her father. Now, she finds herself entangled with an unexpected cast of characters – her estranged half-brother Oz; his unfailingly charming friend Seth, who can draw things into existence; and the handsome grey-eyed Aidan, who seems to have stepped right out of Itzy’s dreams in pursuit of a mysterious black pulse that speaks to him in the night.

With these new friends, Itzy is flung on an emotional journey, as they unravel the mystery of why her father took his life. But what will they do when they learn the explosive truth of who Itzy really is?

Lorraine Ambers (lorraineambers) Hi, I'm an author of ya fantasy. I'm happy to review your novel. Please email if your interested. Lorraine.ambers@gmail.com

Pauline Anne (polankasag) | 8 comments Hi . Avid reader as is my daughter who also has a book review blog. On Holiday at the moment so plenty of free time. Please email me if you need me to review your novel.
pa.king63@gmail.com
Best wishes

Vrinda Pendred (thymeoperator) | 9 comments Thanks, I've emailed you both