✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Lilian and BlackWolf

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carson (new)

Carson | 249 comments Here we go!

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) So MxM or MxF?

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson | 249 comments MxF

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [ Welcome Home Baby! ]

or

Muse A ( Male or Female ) had joined the military right after they graduated High School, and when they did, they left a very special person behind, their loved one, Muse B ( Male or Female ). Muse B had stayed home because they wanted to fulfill their dreams, so they did, but Muse A promised to write to them every day and promised to video chat, their letters contained love letters basically or very worried letters. Their video chats contained normal talks and weird talks as well, also the occasional you-know. Muse B since has been home, hadn't told Muse A that they were pregnant ( or for the MxM accidentally got a girl pregnant ) and were left with a child to raise on their own. But when Muse A finally comes home, Muse B is there, they run up to them and hug them like they've never hugged them before. What will Muse's reaction be when they find out? Will they be happy or angry?

R • E • Q • U • I • R • E • M • E • N • T • S

- MxM or MxF
- I'd like to be the Submissive aka Muse B ( If MxM )
- I'd like to be the Female ( A or B )
- Emotions!
- Romance! ( They are already together )
- Details!

(( well here's a plot I have for it ))

message 5: by Carson (new)

Carson | 249 comments I like it! Would you make your character first?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay first, could I be Muse B? And it's okay that I'm female right?

message 7: by Carson (new)

Carson | 249 comments Of course:) Are they high school sweethearts?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah, it basically says that in the plot XD

message 9: by Carson (new)

Carson | 249 comments Okay so they are right out of high school and I'm guessing it Muse A's first deployment away from home?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay I'm confused as to what we are talking about

message 11: by Carson (new)

Carson | 249 comments Sorry I'm not meaning to confuse you. I'm from a Military family so I'm used to a soldier leaving to go off and fight somewhere and that's what I'm wondering is my character shipped away from her at the beginning of the Roleplay or is it going to start right when he returns to her

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Oh, we can start from when he returns

message 13: by Carson (new)

Carson | 249 comments Alright:3 well I'm gonna look for a face claim

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) And I'm gonna create my character