League of Vermont Writers discussion

Bookstock 2016 > Bookstock LVW Panel

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nico (last edited Jun 11, 2016 09:52AM) (new)

Nico (nicoasselin) | 7 comments Mod
I hope you will be able to attend this inspiring book festival event in Woodstock, Vermont.

Three of our members were selected by the Bookstock Committee to head a panel representing the League of Vermont Writers.

This three day event is an important opportunity for authors to meet book lovers, professionals and attend readings by Vermont authors.

The League of Vermont Writers has secured a tent to house members. If you are interested in displaying your work please reply in this discussion. Tammy Hedrick is the organizer of the tent and will provide the specifics and what she has in mind to animate the tent and attract visitors.

Looking forward to your participation.

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina Tron | 2 comments I would be very interested in displaying my books. Thank you!

message 3: by Nico (new)

Friday's Schedule for the Library only

Norman Williams Library Mezzanine (on the Green) July 29th.

noon League of VT Writers Justine O’Keefe, Alice Eckles, Cardy Raper, facilitator Nicolette Asselin

1 Jane Tylus Siena, City of Secrets

2 Jonathan Mingle Fire and Ice

3 Green Writer’s Press: VT Voices: Three Writers on Place in Fiction
Brett Ann Stanctu, Sarah Dillon , Sheila Post facilitated by Dede Cummings

4 Brian Stavely The Emperor’s Blades

To see lists of authors on all 3 days go to:

Http://bookstockvt.org

message 4: by Nico (new)

Gina wrote: "I would be very interested in displaying my books. Thank you!"

Tammy will soon be sharing the arrangements.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nico wrote: "I hope you will be able to attend this inspiring book festival event in Woodstock, Vermont.

Three of our members were selected by the Bookstock Committee to head a panel representing the League of..."

Nico wrote: "I hope you will be able to attend this inspiring book festival event in Woodstock, Vermont.

I am not sure I'm commenting in the right place. I'd love to sell my book at the Bookstock.

Three of our members were selected by the Bookstock Committee to head a panel representing the League of..."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Stay the Night Kathleen Schwartz--I'd like to sell my novel at Bookstock.

message 7: by Nico (new)

Thanks for signing up. Tammy will sharing details soon.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks

message 9: by Nico (new)

Is your book on Goodread, we can add it to our Group shelf.

message 10: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Hetrick | 10 comments Mod
Hi Kathleen - Can you tell me your 1st and 2nd choice for Saturday and/or if you are interested in Sunday? Thanks!

Kathleen wrote: "Thanks"

Kathleen wrote: "Nico wrote: "I hope you will be able to attend this inspiring book festival event in Woodstock, Vermont.

Three of our members were selected by the Bookstock Committee to head a panel representing ..."

message 11: by Tammy (last edited Jun 26, 2016 03:02PM) (new)

Gina wrote: "I would be very interested in displaying my books. Thank you!"

Hi Gina - Are you also interested in a shift at the LVW Table to sell your book? If so, please let me know your 1st and 2nd choice of shifts (10-12; 12-2; 2-4) and/or if you would be interested in a Sunday time slot. Thank you!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe I answered time shifts by email. 10:00 is best, 12:00 next, 2:00 last. And I could do some grunt work before or after a shift.

message 13: by Nico (new)

To sign-up for book display go to Tammy's sign-up discussion:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 14: by Gina (new)

Gina Tron | 2 comments Tammy wrote: "Gina wrote: "I would be very interested in displaying my books. Thank you!"

Hi Gina - Are you also interested in a shift at the LVW Table to sell your book? If so, please let me know your 1st and ..."

I just learned i will be out of town so sadly i cannot make it. thank you!

message 15: by Tammy (new)

Gina wrote: "Tammy wrote: "Gina wrote: "I would be very interested in displaying my books. Thank you!"

Hi Gina - Are you also interested in a shift at the LVW Table to sell your book? If so, please let me know..."

Thank you, Gina, for letting me know!