What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > mm romance about werewolf

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kawosz1616 (new)

Kawosz1616 | 7 comments I'm looking for this book for some time now and finaly decided it's time to aks for help. I don't remember much about it. There were two guys and i think both of them were cops. One of them was also a werewolf. They had a one-night stand that started turning into more, but the werewolf didn't tell the other guy that he is were. I remember this one scene when they got kidnaped or samething like that and got locked together. The human was tied to the wall, and the other guy changed into wolf and freed him. Thats how he find out about werewolf thing so he was scared and run to his car, locking himself inside, while the wolf jumped on car roof and guarded him. I also remember that the wolf thought of the human as his alpha. Sorry if this is messy, english is not my first language.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
What year did you read it? Paper book, ebook, other format? What language did you read it in?

message 4: by Kawosz1616 (new)

Kawosz1616 | 7 comments I don't remember when i read it. Maybe 2014? It was ebook and the language was english. Thank you for sugestions Kris but no, it wasn't any of these.

message 5: by J.S. (new)

J.S. (jsedge) | 58 comments Sounds like it could have been a Sterek fan fiction story and there are hundreds of them :/ x

message 6: by Kawosz1616 (new)

Kawosz1616 | 7 comments No, it wasn't a fanfiction. :)

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Kawosz1616, are you still looking for this or did you find it?