✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Madison and Stephanie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Awesome! So did you just want to start the story with them both on the boat already or somewhere else?

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Alright! Would you please start?

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah sat down on the edge of the boat, looking at the water longingly. Just one touch...one swim... She thought, as it alwasy crossed her mind. No, She got up and walked along the edge of the boat, her hand on the rail. She got here early, but she knew it was alao going to be a pretty empty boat. Not that many people were there, and those that were probably had jobs. But then she tripped, and bumped into Peter. "Sorry," She said quickly as she looked down to see him sitting on the floor.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments (It's cool.)

Sarah looked up at him, seeing she was a little bit under his shoulder. "Do you- do you happen to work here?" She asked as she moved her red brown hair back. She only recently dyed the end of her curls, out of a dare, so her hair had seceral locks streaked with red as it went throughout her dark hair. Her lavender eyes went up to meet his as she gave him a small smile. "Anyway, I'm Sarah." She said, though she didn't hold her hand out, but instead kept her hands in her jacket pockets.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Well um.." She trailed off as the boat lurched forward, and her hand clung onto the railing. She glanced around to see that the ship was barely full. "I work at an art studio and a delivery service so maybe i could help you find some slightly appealing shop?" She shrugged her shoulders and pulled her hair back behind her ear. She glanced down as the boat picked up speed, and soon enough water splashed onto their legs. Her tear drop 'tattoes' became much more visible instantly as she bit her lip.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments She looked at her hand as it clenched onto the railing, her knuckles looking a bit white. "Yeah um..do you do anything with art like photography or something because we'd love to hire you at the studio if you can frame some good shots of..well anything really. There are some artists who are crazy for the pictures by that Parker guy in the newspapers- they're Spiderman fanatics."

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah raised her eyebrows at him, her lavender eyes brighting up. "You're him." She said, surprised. She honestly doutbed she'd meet him, which was why she was fine with crushing on him for the short time that she did.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Magic." Sarah said as she looked up at the cloudy sky, and noticed that it looked like it was about to rain. She snapped her hand next to her ear, and then she started to walk away. "It's about to pour. It was nice meeting you." And with that, she left to her room. And like she said, it did pour.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments A few hours later Sarah was walking down the walkway from the ship. She turned a corner only for a guy to mug her. He hid her in an alley, as she screamed he covered her mouth.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah screamed and stopped when they pushed her into a puddle. She raised her hand, her eyes glowing as water rose in front of her as two shots fired. One got held in the water, but the other hit her shoulder as she screamed.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah jumped and scrambled back, stopping only when she hit her back into the wall. She watched as he captured her captives and saintered over to her, with the men binded in webs.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah looked up at him as she tried to move her arm away. No, not like last time! She thought, as she looked at him with fearful eyes. "It's about to rain, maybe pour." She spoke softly, fear in her voice.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments She winced as she tried to move her arm away from him again. "It's going to pour, I mean..don't you not want to get wet or something? I don't know, i'm blesding, i got mugged, and saved by a superhero. This isn't my typical day."

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah looked up as thunder crashed, and bit her lip. "Seriously, it's going to pour like fire. Besides, i still got shot. Wait- are you flirting with me or something?" Sarah teased him, smiling just a tiny bit.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "I'm just teasing, 'Webhead'." She took a few steps away from him and the wall as it started to rain. Quickly, she backtracked, and sat down feeling dizy. She looked pale.

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "I need uh.. I need.." Sarah felt his arms around her as she passed out. But her legs sprawled out into the rain and quickly her tattooes harden into scales, a blue green color spreading along them.

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments She gasped and moaned in pain, all of a sudden waking up and clinging onto his arm. Her eyes were wide with fear. Quickly though, her legs transformed and they could hear her shorts ripping as her tail forced the clothing off.

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Kinda.." Sarah mumbled, but quickly her head snapped to her left as she heard giggles as a couple ran throughout the rain. "No one can see me," She said as she looked up at him.

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Even though it was dry, her tail was still soaking wet. Sarah gasped in pain as she felt a sharp pain from her arm, as it was still slightly bleeding very slowly. "Please tell me you know how to play doctor.." She mumbled, as she heard thunder clapping again.

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah shuddered a little bit. "That feels weird.. Um..i have a boat, it's called the Mirida..it's by the docks." Sarah said as she leaned against him, unable to walk she didn't have much of a choice.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "It might be morning by the time it stops, and it will take me much longer to transform me back than it was to transform into a mermaid." Sarah said, looking at him

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah eventually passed out, but her legs started to come back once she was inside and dry.

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah woke up a few hours later, sitting up she grabbed her shoulder and looked at it, before remembering what happened.

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Kinda.." Sarah mumbled as she stumbled onto her feet, and felt herself tumble into him.

message 25: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "P-Peter Parker?" Sarah mumbled as she passed out again, from blood loss. She woke up in a hospital, a stranger next to her bed as she glanced at the package of iv being pumped into her system.

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Pete...what are you doing here?" Sarah mumbled as she slowly sat up.

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Sure.." Sarah mumbled, blinking a bit as she was just starting to wake up.

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah smiled and laughed a little, assuming she was a little woozy from the medication.

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Sure you're spiderman and im a fairy!" She burst out giggling, quickly placing her hand over her mouth.

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "It feels better. Like jelly!" She spoke quietly but excitedly.

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah looked at him and tilted her head to the side as she leaned forward a bit and whispered, "why are you here?"

message 32: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah giggled a little and grabbed his hand, gently kissing the back of it. Sometimes she mixed up the costums of her two worlds. "You're seeet."

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah smiled at him as she yawned a little, starting to already pass out again from the medicine.

message 34: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Eventually Sarah woke up, on her side all rolled up, she had her back to the window, something she wasn't used to.

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah jumped a little and sughed when she saw him. "No. No, nothing's wrong. Why are you here?" She asked, trying her best to ignore the nearby water.

message 36: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "No, you can stay." She smiled a little, and sat up on the bed, ignoring her aching muscles.

message 37: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Better, i don't really remember what happened last night." Sarah shrugged at the thought, and looked down again thinking about how her family must've really cared to not check on her. They lived not too far away.

message 38: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "No. I'm just tried." Sarah lied a little. She was tried, but she was also trying to remember last night.

message 39: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Thanks, and it's fine. It's sometime in the afternoon isn't it? And so far only you have came." Sarah said as she pushed her hair out of her face, as she gave a small sneeze.

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Great. Well...uh:. Thanks Peter." Sarah said, laying back down on her side.

message 41: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments (Sorry.)

A few days later Sarah was able to get out of the hospital. Soon she could move back again- she was only here for one summer. Her family didn't stop by- not like the adoptive parents cared. And Peter didn't show up, but Spider-Man-well she thought he did-swung by her window once just a bit before some crime came up, which there was a lot of lately.

message 42: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Even with all the crimes going on, Sarah was being careful. One morning she went out for a walk at 5. She left her apartment, the very top floor made it easy to see Spider man and the rest of the city with it's balcony. She was walking when she heard Police sirens in the distance and a thudding crashing sound that was ever growing louder.

message 43: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah walked over to see some- some thing fighting Spider man. It was sandy, and Spidey just managed to crash a fire hydrant and splash it with the water. Immedietly, seeing the wet sogy sand, Sara instenctly brought her hand up and with a single motion and concentration, the thing froze, a solid ice sand-man. Quickly she brought her hand down as everyone in the crowd looked confused. She looked around at one of the patrons near her. "Do you have any idea what just happened? I thought this man couldn't freeze stuff." She spoke with her voice in complet bewilderement.

message 44: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah jumped, not even noticing when Spidey left much less the crowd disappearing. "You-wait-what? Me? Do what now? Sir, I can assure you I just stood here." Sarah said, arms crossed over her chest as she replied rather defiently.

(Should something happen to make them like hang out more? Maybe something on a personal level?)

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments (Well idk she could gwt kidnapped or maybe she gets randomly injected with something making her pregnant right before school starts(lets just say their in school, junior year or something like that) and maybe she gets 'pregnant' but he knows about it at first, kinda. Like he knows there might be something wrong with her but not sure what but maybe she has an ex at the school he saves her from to add to the confusion of weather or not she's actually pregnant...

Idk i actually really don't know. We could..idk...he could randomly get entranced by someone to fall in love with her, or maybe she becomes a target so he tries to hang out with her more to figure ot why and to help keep her safe? That, and maybe they are in a class together and are stuck as lab partners?))

Sarah smiled softly at him. "Right well um... Thank you. For the other night." She said as she brought her hands back to her sides, and pulled her hair behind her ear.

message 46: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments (I ...oh wow what was i thinking? Sorry, i've been sick lately and slowly rebounding out of the weird hazy sick zone.)

"So uh...people to save, buildings to see. Homework to do-" Sarah cut herself off as sudden realization hit her. "Oh god, being the new kid sucks i don't even know his name!" She mumbled more to herself than Spidey as she remembered her lab project with that slightly odd kid. What was his name? Parker? Queens? It wasn't dork-face.

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah woke up the next day and walked to school, her arms overflowing with a few papers along with the sketch pad she was carrying. Why she needed an entire binder to one class, an entire binder for four, and one for two- she had no idea. But she knew she was content as long as she had her sketch pad and her magical water proof ring.

message 48: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah came in and looked around, seeing the class appear as big as before. No one bothered to befriend her, and mostly just helped her feel unwelcome. She still didn't know where to sit, and as far as she could tell this class was a free for all setting. She walked over to an empty lab table in the back and started putting her papers away in a folder.

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah gave him a small smile as she huried to wherr she sat, mainly because her papers where falling out of her hands. She was putting them away and leaned over to grab a few fallen papers when she heard the stool across from her scoot back. Quickly, she stood up only to hit the table with her head. "Woops," She mumbled as she brushed her hair out of her face, slightly rubbing her head.

message 50: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sarah nodded her head. "Yeah. Still alive." She mumbled as the teacher came in and started calling out names for attendence. "You're everywhere, aren't you?" Sarah joked with him slightly before hearing the teacher yell her name.

« previous 1